Risky pt.2 (GxG)

-Y/n pov-

I walked into my yard entering my house through the backyard. I put down my bags and looked at my phone it was already 12:30. I don't have time to get ready or anything.

I run to my room looking at my make up to see if I should do some make up or not. No. My phone pinged and I took it out of my pocket it was Billie.

Bils👀

I can't wait to see you lying in my bed, under the red lights.

Holy shit. This makes me so much more nervous what do I say. I turn off my phone and look at the time shit it's already 12:50 I'm not gonna make it. I run downstairs and grab my car keys walking out the door.

I hop in my car and start the engine. I put it in drive and press on the gas driving to Billie's house. I look at the time holy shit I'm not late I knock on the door and it opens quickly. "Hey sexy." She said in a low tone. Fuck.

"Hi Billie." I said she grabbed my hand and took me inside. "Let's go to my room." She said I nodded.

-no ones pov-

They both sat on Billie's bed Y/n stared down at the blanket awkwardly avoiding eye contact with Billie. "Y/n." Billie said "Y/n look at me." Billie said and Y/n looked up at Billie her face immediately getting red.

"Holy shit." Y/n whispered then covered her mouth with her hand. Billie chuckled and grabbed Y/ns chin connecting their lips. Billie interlocked their fingers together as they had a very hot aggressive kiss.

With her other hand Billie reached down and rubbed Y/n through her pants again making her whimper. "No. No more teasing please Mommy." Y/n said and Billie chuckled reaching for something on her dresser.

"Take your clothes off." Billie said standing at the foot of the bed unbuckling her belt Y/n took off her shirt as Billie unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off. Billie smirked seeing Y/n's hard nipples since she wasn't wearing a bra.

Y/n moved down to her pants grabbing her underwear and pants. She pulled them down throwing them in the floor. Billie pulled her shirt off. "Pick up your clothes. You're not a slob are you?" Billie asked sternly and Y/n whimpered shaking her head "No mommy I'm not a slob." Y/n said getting off the bed and picking up her clothes.

"Where can I put them?" Y/n asked as Billie towered over her. "On the chair over there." Billie said Y/n nodded and turned to the chair Billie smacked her ass as she walked away making her yelp.

Y/n turned back around and Billie was now completely naked. "On the bed." Billie said and Y/n of course obeyed. Billie crawled on the bed over Y/n and kissed her before going down to her pussy.

Something started vibrating then Y/n felt vibrations very close to her pussy making her whine. "How many toys do you have?" Y/n asked seeing a dildo on the bedside table.

"A lot. Wanna see?" Billie asked Y/n nodded and Billie pulled away the vibrator making Y/n whimper at the teasing. Billie leaned over to Y/n linking their lips going for a very slow loving kiss making them both breathless as Billie pulled away.

Billie pulled out a box from under her bed. She took off the lid and the box was filled with all different kinds of sex toys possible. "Holy shit Billie. Please just use anything. I'm so horny." Y/n said her whole face was red and sweaty.