~Chapter Three~

~
Enjoy
~

You crept closer to the door that enters your room. You could swear that you heard someone mumbling to themselves. You had a pan in your hand ready to attack whoever could be in your room.

You peer into your room. Your face grows a look of confusion as you say, "What the fuck?" The confusion as to why the daycare animatronic was in your room was high.

He turned around and was startled to see you. It seemed as though he didn't think anyone lived here, or that you wouldn't have been home so early.

"Why are you in my house?" you ask the sun.

Despite not having visible pupils, you could tell he wasn't holding eye contact with you. You grew impatient with the lack of an answer.

You placed down the pan, walked into your room, and grabbed one of his rays. You pulled him down to your height and looked him in the eyes. The annoyance laced in your next words was very clear. "Well? Why are you here?"

Sun let out an inaudible sigh before he began, "We were about to get decommissioned. So we ran to the closest place we could without running out of power. And it so happened to be your place, I guess."

You groan as you let go of his ray. You remember Vanessa telling you to turn him into Fazbear's, but it impressed you with how he was able to escape. Then, you thought about what he said. "We?"

"Me and Moony!" he said loudly. You shushed him. He can't be too loud because if he does, then he'd be found out. Which could cause you to get into trouble for housing the daycare attendant instead of turning him in.

You give him a confused look. "There's only you though?"

"Moon is a part of me," he said. Sun could tell you were wondering how, so he continues talking. "I'm active when the lights are on and he's active when the lights are off."

You nodded to his answer. Sun stood there as he waited for you to say anything else. But you never did. Instead, you yawned. That reminded you why you came to your room in the first place.

You walked over to your light switch. And just as you were about to turn off the lights, Sun's hand grabbed yours. You turned your head to look at him. "What.."

"Now there's no reason to turn off the lights..." he said in a mildly panicked voice.

You glared at him. You watched his rays sink lower into his head with each passing second. "Sundrop. I can't sleep with the lights on."

His head turned away. You didn't appreciate that, as you grew up being taught to always talk with eye contact. You grab onto his ray again and force eye contact again.

"Listen," your voice quieter as you noticed Sun was getting scared. And the fact that you just want to sleep. "I need to turn off the lights. My power bill will go up, and since I don't use that much power anyways, you might be found out."

With his rays sinking in lower, it was hard to keep a solid grip, but you have done this type of thing for years, because of your parents. "Now, do you want to be sent back to Fazbear's?"

He shook his head saying, "No..."

You smile as you let go of him. "Good. Now let me turn off the lights."

"But-"

You groan. "What is with you?!"

"I don't want you to meet Moondrop!" he yelled.

"Why!?" you grew agitated with the sun.

"He could hurt you! And then we'd have no other place..." he said while looking away.

You didn't want to continue this fight. You hated fighting with anyone, which is why you commonly took overtime with no verbal complaint.

You sigh. "Fine. Keep the damn lights on."

Sun watched as you walked to your bed and forced yourself to try to sleep. It didn't work. The lights were mainly above the bed, which made it worse. The daycare attendant gave up on himself and turned to face the lights.

"I'll turn them off... be careful..."

"What-?"

~
Heya!
Finished chapter three and... It seems our dear Y/N is about to meet Moon!
How nice.

Anyways! Have a great Day/Night/Evening,  my fellow weirdos!

730 Words
~