~Chapter Fourteen~

~
Enjoy
~

You stare in fear as you watch the police take away Penny. The ambulance was there and you nearly began to cry when Markus was taken out of the Café.

He was missing a leg and arm. An eye was gouged out. Many stab wounds littered his body.

Thus reminded you of what happened with your ex... he had limbs torn and was past the chance of life.

Vanessa was walked out with a paramedic applying pressure to her wounded neck. She could still walk but needed to get treated.

"Excuse me," you heard a male voice ask from behind you. You turn as he continues, "Don't you own this Café?"

"I [basically] do, yes," you said, worry hidden in your voice.

"Well, we're going to temporarily close it down," he explained to you. You understood.  "Do you need a way back home?"

"No, I can head there on my own," you said as you scratched the back of your neck.

"Alright," he said as he got back into his car. In the back of the car was Penny. She seemed to be laughing hysterically at you.

You looked in another direction. The direction of home.

The walk back seemed like it took forever, but it took barely 30 minutes. You reached the door and unlocked it. Stepping inside, you immediately noticed the dim lights.

You walked around, you figured Eclipse might be out as of now, but you couldn't find them.

After checking the entire house you began to panic. They couldn't have left, the door was locked. All windows were locked too. They must just be hiding away, yeah that's it. They're just hiding.

You looked around the house sometime more. When you still couldn't find them, you went to your room. You sat on the bed and began to silently sob.

How did you lose them...is this why you haven't fallen in love after he died...?

You suddenly feel the bed sing beside you. You look up and you see the Sun and Moon mix. A smile grows on your face. "You both are so stupid..."

"Sorry, we scared you Starshine," they said as they rubbed their hand against your back. "We thought it would be funny to play a small joke on you, but perhaps it wasn't."

You look directly into their eyes as tears fall down your face. "Never do that again. You ... scared me ..."

"We are sorry," Eclipse said.

You then kissed them on their lips. When you broke away, you saw they were a pretty shade of pink. That had caused you to laugh.

"I love you both," you said as your eyes began to grow heavy. The crying and searching took plenty of energy from you.

"We love you too, Starshine," they said as they began to hum a small tune. Eclipse noticed you were getting tired, so they decided to help you sleep as they know you won't sleep on your own.

Maybe...just maybe...things will work out in the end for you...

~
Heya!
Don't fear! This isn't the end of the fanfic.

There isn't much of a cliffhanger here, so the next chapter might begin as a surprise.

Now then! I seriously hope you have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

546 Words
~