~Chapter Sixteen~

~
Enjoy
~

You looked at Moon confused. He gave the same look. The knocking continued.

"Moon, hide," you whispered. He simply nodded and moved quickly into a hiding spot.

You did not look as to where he hid because you knew that, with enough pressure, you would crack and tell where he is. If it came down to that, that is.

You had to admit, he was a very good hider. You didn't even see him. Wait... How the fuck does he know where a good hiding spot is?

Well, then again, what else do you do when the owner of the house is sleeping and you have nothing to do?

The knocking brought you out of your thoughts. You walked up to the door and opened it up.

"About damn time, Y/N," a blonde said as she looked at the watch on her wrist. Without asking, she pushed you aside and walked inside.

"How did you find where I live, Vanessa?" you placed a hand on your hip.

"Simple, your coworkers," she said as she began to look under the things in your house.

"Why are you here, then?" you were just about to run up to her and attack her for snooping around YOUR house.

"I'm sure you know why," she answered in a snarky tone. You caught a brief glimpse of her face, a smirk was wide.

You rolled your eyes, "I doubt I do unless you tell me."

"Those two animatronics I told you about that one day," Vanessa finally made eye contact with you. You could tell she saw the annoyance in your eyes.

"Why would you look here?" you asked her another question. You loved doing this, because it made you feel like enough questions could make this so much more fun for you.

"Well, after I attacked that obsessed woman, I went to visit her before she went to prison," she said. She mumbled something afterward, but you didn't know what it was. "She then told me about you, possibly, housing those two. I don't believe it, since you would message me, but I need to make sure."

"Well, they sure as hell aren't here," you said with an unnoticeable angry tone.

She gave you a weird look. "Just in case you're lying to me, I have this little remote here. This will force them toward me, so either you tell me where they are, or they'll show up themselves."

"They aren't fucking here," you said. The anger wasn't there because you were worried about them being found out, no. The anger was because she wouldn't leave you the fuck alone. It pissed you off. "Now, please leave."

"I will, after this," she said as her finger reached the button.

When the button was pressed, there was no movement. The glare you gave her told her, "Get. Out."

"I guess you weren't lying to me then, hm," she mumbled. She then walked toward the door. After she left she closed the door.

However, you were positive she wasn't gone. She was waiting to see if they were there. And since you didn't know where they hid, you couldn't call out to them. Moon, who was still out, could probably tell what you were planning.

You looked at the clock and saw it read 9:33 you sighed and went to your bedroom. Coincidentally, a room where you barely uncovered your windows. And, they were on the upper floor, so Vanessa couldn't possibly see inside.

You reached your room and sat on the bed. Your arms and legs are spread out making you look like a starfish. You heard faint footsteps entering your room.

"Star?" you heard Moon whisper out.

You raised your arm, signaling you were still awake. He walked over to the bed and climbed next to you.

"Y/N, would you ever get rid of us...?" you heard the moon ask you quietly.

You turned your head to look at them, "Moon, the both of you made me, actually  happy for the first time in a while."

He gave a little smile. But you could see he was confused. He even asked what you meant by that.

"When my previous lover died, I felt..." you paused thinking of the right word to say. "Nothing. I felt nothing. I was sad about it, but afterward, I never felt much of anything. Apart from fear, even that was...rare.

And you know, I'm glad the both of you broke into my house and decided to live here."

He gave a nervous laugh and scratched the back of his neck. You rolled your eyes with a smile on your face.

"We're glad we can make you happy, my Star," he said as he gently pulled you closer to him. "Now, please go to sleep. I can tell you are tired."

You closed your eyes, getting ready to sleep. When suddenly a thought came back to you.

Opening your eyes you ask him, "What was that game you wanted to play before Vanessa showed up?"

"We can play it tomorrow, don't worry," Moon said as his face turned a little red.

You wanted to pry at what the game was, but the blush he grew gave a few hints about what it could be.

~
Heya!
Now, don't worry, it won't be anything ENTIRELY dirty. Maybe mildly though (still unsure if I'll make it or not). And hey, if enough people want, I could make an extra chapter for something a little dirtier. But I might not.

With that brief information done with, I hope you go have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

938 Words
~