~Chapter Nine~

~
TW: Very little SA
Enjoy?
~

No one was there. Just you and Penny. You dreaded the moment this would happen. She stands up and walks over to you.

"Why did you ignore me the whole time?" she asked as her hands snaked to your waist.

You froze up. You stared down at her hands. For some odd reason, your breathing quickened. Actually...you knew why...

You hated this. Most would hate this if it happened to them by someone they hated.

Finding a faint glimpse of courage, you grabbed her hands and threw them off.

"No," you said sternly. And although you had thrown off her hands, the grip you had was still there. You tightened the hold.

She tried to remove her hands from you. That just made the grip tighter. Soon enough, there was a crack. Followed by a scream. You stood there, a small smile growing on your face.

"Fuck..." she mumbled. "That's hot as hell. I like 'em feisty."

"Fucking psycho," you said as you let go of her hands. She looked at you and mouthed "Do it again"

Before you could reply to that, someone walked into the Starry Smiles Café. Penny got what they wanted and you made it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

You sit at an empty table on the phone. You were calling someone that was unimportant. Then, Penny sat across the table. She traced her finger over the hand that lay still on the table.

"Thank you," you said with a smile. You pulled the phone away from your ear and hung up. You then turned to Penny.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"Don't worry about it," you answered with a cheeky smile. "I was just getting permission. "

"Permission? What for?" Penny asked you, seriousness growing ever so slightly in her voice.

"Permission to fire you," a wide smile plastered upon your face made it obvious you weren't lying to her.

"What?!" Penny slammed her hands on the table. She stood up in a panic.

~
Heya!
So... how's it going so far?

Welp, I appreciate your opinion, but now. Go have a nice Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

354 Words
~