~Chapter Five~

~
Enjoy
~

You thought about what Penny had yelled out. Did she mean it? Did you hear it correctly even?!

You don't like her. You've never liked anyone after- ehm. Never mind.

You got to the door of your house and unlocked it. Not to your surprise, the light was on. That was the one thing you didn't want to come home to.

"Sun!" you yelled out. You waited for a response of any kind. And you didn't, apart from the sounds of mumbles being said.

You sigh and walk towards the sound. It so happened to be in your room, so that was great. You opened the door and saw Sun sitting on the bed facing the wall. While he faced the wall, you faintly heard him talk to Moon.

"Sun?" you asked as you fully walked into the room.

He didn't turn to look at you, nor did he respond to you. It was almost as if he didn't know you were there. You furrowed your eyebrows and walked over to him.

Even when you stood in front of him, he didn't see you there. You then reached up and grabbed onto one of his rays as you did the night before. "Sundrop!"

"Huh?" he seemed to have been in a trance-like state because he was confused to see you right there. "Sunshine?"

"Hello, Sun," you said still holding onto his sun ray.

You could tell that he had a slight frown. "It's nearly midnight, Sunshine. We don't want you out so late."

You rolled your eyes at him. Then, a yawn came from you, which caused you to let go of Sun. He looked at you as you walked your way to the light switch. You turned to look him in the eyes, "You gonna try and stop me today?"

He only shook his head. You then flicked off the lights and waited at the switch. You didn't want to disturb their privacy when they switched personalities. Once you figured it was done, you turned around and there sat Moon. His red eyes look at you, watching your every move, despite you not moving.

"Hi, Moon," you said tiredly. You then hop into bed, but then you remembered, you still have your uniform on. You sit up and almost bump your head into Moon's. And by almost, you did hit your head. "Fuuuck..."

"Star, do you want the other lights off?" he asked, ignoring the fact you had just hit your head on his.

You nodded. To which he crawled out of bed and went to turn off the lights. You then took this chance to change out of your uniform.

You took off your shirt and put it down on the stand next to you for the morning. Followed soon after by your pants. You then walked to your closet and grabbed your favorite pajama bottoms.
(If you sleep without pants, then idk throw on shorts.)

And just as you were about to put on a shirt, you heard Moon walk into the room. You made eye contact with each other.

"I-" he began, "I am so sorry.."

Neither of you moved. You just kept eye contact. It made you nervous and you could see it also made Moon nervous. Then, an expression similar to a smirk appeared on his face.

"But what if I do, Sun?" he mumbled.

You figured they could talk to each other by now, so this didn't surprise you. You saw Moon's eyes close and you quickly threw on a shirt. When they opened he looked at you again. He gave you a small wave.

Rolling your eyes, you hopped back into your bed. You saw your blanket was nearly on the floor, but before you could grab it, you saw Moon's hands grab it instead. He then covered you with the said blanket.

You turned over to your side and began to doze off when you felt the bed sink as a new weight was added. You briefly turn your head and saw Moon crawling above you. He just stayed there. Not moving and seemed to be waiting for you to sleep.

"Really?" you asked with sarcasm. You saw him nod. With an eye roll, you ignore the moon man above you. Slowly, your eyes began to close and you soon fell asleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
~
Wish to take a peak in Sun and Moon's mind when you were shirtless?
Yes?
Good.
~

"MOONY!" Sun yelled into their head. He was quite panicked at seeing them shirtless.

"What?" he acknowledged they were shirtless and had apologized, but realistically he would love to look at them like that for ages. Although he had no idea why he was having these thoughts, he didn't exactly mind them.

"Moon..." Sun began, "Don't do that... you know I can hear your thoughts, right?"

"But what if I do, Sun?" Moon had said. He didn't mean to say it out loud, but oh well.

"NO! MOON, NO!" Sun yelled at Moon. Which made him close his eyes, with a brief chuckle. Once Moon opened his eyes, he saw that Y/N had their shirt on. He was mildly disappointed but understood that it was weird for a human to be shirtless around others they don't necessarily know or like.

~
Heya! This chapter was fun.
So, I plan to do something along the lines of one chapter is work. The next is home with Sunny and Moony, then the next is work, and so on.

I have that plan, but I know it won't stick forever, I just want it to be like information about how work is. But, things might begin to become different because of Penny.

Anyways! I hope you have a great Day/Night/Evening,  my fellow weirdos!

961 Words
~