~Chapter Eleven~

~
Enjoy
~

You sit in your room, rocking back and forth. As far as you know, Sun sits outside the door. He tried to talk to you, but you never answered him.

"Sunshine, may I enter?" Sun asked.

Silence told the sun your answer. No. You did want him in, but you were scared. The threat she gave... it scared you.

You didn't want to be hurt. You didn't want Sun or Moon to get hurt either. The rocking slowed, as you thought about many things.

You got up and walked to the door. A sigh escaped your lips before you said, "Sun...you can enter if you want..."

You heard a shuffle from the other side of the door. The handle turned. Light entered from the hall. The door fully opened and Sun saw the room was dimly lit.

"Sun?" you asked.

He seemed to be talking with Moon. He looked up at the lights multiple times. Then, he stepped inside.

Half of his rays disappeared into his head. His pants had Moon's design, but mostly in Sun's colors. Half of the face was like Moon's the other half was Sun's. Moon's hat was also on his head. The stars are barely visible, yet still there.

"What the fuck..?" you questioned. You knew they could change into the other, but this was new.

"This feels off," the voice was a mix of Sun's cheery voice and Moon's gravelly voice. It was oddly comforting.

Their eyes met your own. The smile they gave made you feel odd inside. Not a bad "odd" but more so a good type of "odd".

"I didn't know you could look like this," you told them.

"We didn't either," they responded. It seems like they have a merged consciousness too. That was fucking cool.

"What should I call you when you're like this?" you asked no one in particular.

They placed their hands on their hips and thought with you. "Oh...how about you call us Eclipse."

"Why Eclipse?" you ask them.

"Since we are merged, we think it would make sense," they answered.

You shrugged and agreed to it. They were looking into space, giving you the impression that they were talking to each other once more.

"Starshine, why wouldn't you let us enter earlier?" Eclipse asked.

You froze for a small second and scratched the back of your neck. You were unsure of how to say this to them. You wanted to tell them about what she said and did. But, that was also a part of her threat.

"I can't say..." you answered with quite obvious hesitance.

They looked at you. Then they gently pushed you onto your bed, sitting down in front of you afterward.

"Starshine, please tell us," they asked. This was Sun's stubbornness showing through. If he wanted to know, he would keep asking until either you leave, Moon stops him, or he gets the answer he "deserves". Weird, but whatever.

You knew this would lead to something you didn't want, but it's not like she knew what you said and did. Besides, even if you didn't say it, you'd already be getting 'punished' because you let them in the room.

So you internally shrugged and opened your mouth to tell them what happened. The reaction they gave was what you expected. Their reaction to what happened was shock and anger. But they also held you close and comforted you.

Telling them was for sure a good idea.

"You disobeyed me, Y/N."

~
Heya!
Who do you think that was at the end?

Well, whoever it is, you'll find out in the next chapter.

Now then, go and have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

617 Words
~

(I wanted to add a picture of Eclipse, but it didn't work...)