~Chapter Twenty-Five~

~
TW: Violence
Enjoy
~

No one was in the room... apart from your bleeding body. He ran right next to you and felt for a pulse.

He let out a sigh of pure relief once he felt one. Although it was faint, it was there. Meaning you were alive.

Your eyes slowly blinked open, landing on the yellow blur next to you. You gave a weak smile, knowing it was Sun. You figured you'd lose full consciousness soon, so might as well be around the one(s) that made you happy.

You saw him stand up and move quickly as footsteps were very close to the room. The blur walked in and spoke. "Aww, you're awake~. I wonder how long that'll last though."

You formed a frown. The glare on your face told her what she needed to know. You saw a small blur move to her hip. "You know, I wonder why that storage room was empty. Maybe that stupid robot sun is here."

You couldn't bother to speak. Her footsteps came closer to you. You felt the ropes around your limbs get removed.

"Since you'll be dying soon, might as well let you move around," you heard that bitch say. Penny just loved to rub salt into those wounds, didn't she...

You surprisingly had enough energy left to move. You noticed your eyes began to regain their focus, only to lose it again. That kept happening over and over. However, you did notice a knife on a table.

And it would be perfect for killing... the sharp edge, the size of a butcher's knife, the rust. Oh, the rust would add some extra damage, wouldn't it?

With the energy you had, you walked to the knife and picked it up. You held it in your hand, looking over it. A grin formed on your face.

You turned your head to face the woman who kept you here. You knew damn well that Sun was still in the room, but at the same time, you didn't care. You wanted to get rid of this nuisance.

You somehow hid the knife and walked up to her. Seeing Sun in the corner, you gave him a small smile with the look of "Don't worry."

You didn't bother to see the response he could have given you.

Walking up to Penny fully, you hugged her. She was confused but returned the hug nonetheless.

What a mistake she has made...

You slowly raised your arm out. Then, without a second thought, you brought it right into her back. Her arms were removed from you. You jerked the knife out of her back. She backed away from you, right into a wall.

You walked up to her, a grin written on your face, and raised the knife to her. The shock she gave filled you with joy. Her eyes looked over the rusted knife that had her blood on it. You then gave a small quick laugh as you stabbed the knife into her chest.

The blood that poured out made you feel happy. Her screams and begs made you want more. Your mind went blank as you began to stab her all over.

Her chest. Her arms. Her legs.

Then, it finally stopped once you stabbed into her heart. It took some effort, but you did it. You knew the pain she had caused would no longer happen.

But then, you stepped back. The knife fell from your hand. You gripped your hair nearly beginning to tear it out. You repeated a single sentence over and over, "Why did I?" Though the sentence was incomplete, you knew how the rest of it went.

Your legs felt weak, making you fall to the ground. A fearful scream was emitted.

Then, you felt a pair of arms around you. Looking at them made you calm down a little bit.

Your blood-covered hand went onto Sun's hands.

Suddenly, everything went black.

~
Heya!
What a chapter, huh?

That was fun to make. Was it entertaining for you?

Anywho! Go and have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

682 Words
~