~Chapter Thirteen~

~
TW: Violence
Enjoy
~

"Star," Moon said. He seemed to have been at a loss for words.

"Sorry, I just-" you began, but you were cut off by Moon's soft laughing. "What?"

"Sunny's jealous," he told you as he began to walk towards the blinds. "Would it be fine if I let him out for a kiss?"

You nodded at the question. You gave Moon, so might as well give Sun one. He pulled back the blinds just enough for the lighting to allow Sun to show.

Moon transformed into Sun and he looked at you immediately. His face had a slight red hue to it. You walked up to him and kissed him. The slight hue turned very obvious right after.

You placed your hand over your mouth to hold back a laugh. "You got what you wanted, Sun?" Sun nodded.

You then closed the blinds right after. You did love Sun, but you had spent the morning with him already. Besides, it won't be too long till you had to let him out anyways.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Morning time!!

You just finished putting on your uniform. You turned around and saw Sun peeking in from the doorway.

You walked up to him and kissed his forehead. His face turned a shade of red. You then walked past him and went down to your front door.

"Sunshine! Are you heading to work again?" Sun asked you.

"Yes, Sun. I have to," you said. Right as you left you mumbled, "I hope Penny isn't there..."

You began to walk away, but then you got a notification on your phone. You open your phone and read the message.

"Boss, I might not show up to work anymore after this.

Penny has gone insane and is threatening the other workers about never messaging you. Please, don't show up to work... you might not make it out if you do.

But if you must show up, get rid of her... please for my sake and the others' sake."
-Markus

You stopped moving. You were barely halfway to the Café. You thought about going back home, but then the threat she gave came back to your mind.

You proceed forward.

Walking up to the door and opening it, you walk inside. You yell out, "Penny?"

"Y/N~! You're here!" the voice you've been hating yelled. You look at her and you see a liquid you didn't want to see covering her hands.

"Penny... is that...?" you spoke in fear.

She nodded eagerly, "It is! Markus was getting in the way of my love for you! Sooo~!"

You backed away towards the door. You began to speak, but no full sentence ever came out.

"Also, you didn't listen to me..." she said in a pretend sad voice. "It hurt my heart that you talked to that stupid robot."

"They aren't stupid robots, Penny," you said with anger growing ever so slightly in your voice.

"But they are taking you away... and need I remind you of the threat?" she said with an evil grin of sorts.

You shook your head. Then, suddenly a thought came to your head. Customers could show up and help.

And just like that, almost as if you summoned them, somebody entered the Café. You looked at the very familiar blonde.

"Vanessa!" You yelled out. She looked at you, then at Penny. The amount of fear she had in her eyes was nerve-racking.

"What the actual fuck..?" she said. She quickly analyzed the situation, meaning the blood on Penny's hands. Then she pulled out her phone and began to dial 911.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, sweet cheeks," Penny said as a knife went right by Vanessa's head. "If you do, then I'll just have to kill you!"

Vanessa grabbed a hold of the knife. She took it out of the wall and looked at you. She gave a slight smile and threw you her phone that had 911 pulled up.

You pressed the call button just as Vanessa threw the knife toward Penny. The two women then proceeded to fight each other. Penny yelling threats about you calling the cops.

"You-" one of them yelled as they spat blood. "Bitch!"

~
Heya!
Umm... guess if ya want. I'm not gonna force you.

Anywho, go have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

720 Words
~