~Chapter Twenty-Four~

~
Enjoy
~

"Wake up, my Star."

You gasped as you sat upward. You looked around you, yet the surroundings weren't familiar. It looked like... you weren't sure.

You tried to stand but felt like you were tied down. You didn't feel like going through this again...

Suddenly, footsteps could be heard. They grew closer and closer. Soon enough, the person was in your room.

"Hello, my future Bride~"
(Yes, that was intentional.)

"Bride?! What the fuck do you mean!?" you shouted. Only, that resulted in you getting a smack on the head.

"You are to never speak to me like that," suddenly, the voice became familiar to you.

"Penny... can't you leave me the hell alone...?" you asked her as you just stared at the ceiling.

"Not until your mine~," she said in a sing-song-toned voice. "Well, even then... I'll never leave you alone!"

You rolled your eyes. At this point, you didn't care. No matter what she did, or does, you'll never fall for her. Your heart belongs to Sun and Moon.

Wait... "Where's Sun and Moon?" you suddenly ask.

A small giggle was soon heard. "Oh! They are in a very shut-off room!"

"How did you get out of jail...?" you ask, slowly turning your head.

"Hm?"

"How the Fuck did you get out of jail!?" you yelled out at her. You began to struggle, as she just stared at you. A grin began to form on her face.

"You don't need to know that, sweetheart~," she leaned down and grabbed your chin. She forced you to look at her. "Also, that arm you had, I have to say, was quite impressive. Sadly, you don't have it anymore."

You began to speak, "What...?"

"You heard me," she smirked. She then leaned over and grabbed a VERY familiar item.

Your best pal, the knife. "Now~, let's have some fun begin, hmm?"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

You lay in that spot, tears threatening to fall. You refused to let them, you refused to let Penny feel as though she's won.

The life you had just last night was slipping away, and you knew it. But you didn't want to give up.

Blood seeped from multiple parts of your body. You had no idea what example she was setting for you, but you hated them. And you needed to get away as soon as fucking possible.

-_-_-_-_-_
Let's Visit Sun and Moon.
A few hours earlier.

Moon opens his eyes as he wakes up. He looks around the room. It seemed to be a storage room.

He walked to the door and tried to open the door, but the handle wouldn't budge at all. He tried and tried again. Annoyance and anger grew inside of him.

Fists clenched shut. Moon raised it and punched the door. He punched it over and over. A hole was now formed in the door.

He put his hands on the edges of the hole. He pried it open. Pulling off pieces of the door.

As the spacing became widened enough, Moon crept through it. He then looked down at his hands and saw they were bleeding.

He didn't remember changing into his human look. Hell, he didn't even know he could bleed.

Looking around the hallway he was now in, he tried to find where you were being kept.

"Moon, try that direction. I think I heard Penny walk down that way earlier," Sun spoke in their shared head.

Both of them knew that they had to be quiet, if they were found, things would get messy. Moon walked checking every room. All were empty.

Reaching the end of the hall, you weren't found. He sighed and turned back into an animatronic. Sun quickly took over, extremely confused as to why he was.

"You walk in the other direction, make it fast too," Moon said. He didn't exactly answer the question that Sun never directly asked, but it was good enough to understand why.

As he continued to walk, he double-checks the rooms Moon passed. Sun nearly began to run but remembered that running would end up in either him and Moon or you getting hurt.

He walked down the hall, nervous. Soon enough he got back to where he and Moon had begun. Going down the other direction, he let out a small sigh.

-_-_-_-_

The walk felt like it took years, but realistically it only took an hour. The hallway was long, so exhaustion was expected.

Soon enough, they got closer to the end. Still having no sign of you anywhere. He and Moon sighed, and they nearly began to give up.

But, they needed to find you, so Sun pushed on. Reaching the end of the hall, there was a room that wasn't like the others. The door was open instead of closed.

Peering inside the room almost made Sun scream in fear.

~
Heya!
I almost ran out of ideas with this chapter, but I did it!

Anyway, please go and have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

835 Words
~