~Chapter Twenty~

~
TW: Violence & descriptions of blood
Enjoy
~

You stared at her, shaking from the pain. "Vanessa...what...?"

"Oh boss, I'm not Vanessa~," she giggled. "I am Penny! I simply manipulated Vanessa with the help of Mr. Afton."

Suddenly the lights began to flicker. They turned off for only a minute, but that minute made 'Vanessa' panic. "Fuck! Moon can't show!"

The lights then turned on. But they were too dark for Sun and too bright for Moon. She gave you a grin. She didn't know that they could still function like this, she thought only in light and darkness could they work.

Oh how Eclipse would give her a surprise. But she went back to what she was doing before Eclipse fully got out.

"I'll make this quick before I go fix the lights. Since I want those idiotic robots to watch me harm you, my darling~," she said as she traced her knife along your shoulder.

You stared at the different knife she had just grabbed. It seemed to be sharper. And made for thicker, more solid objects. Such as bone.

Her face grew a sinister smile as she raised the knife. Then in the blink of an eye, you released the worst scream you never knew you could give. Your breathing picked up as you no longer felt control over your right arm. You raised your left hand toward where the shoulder should be at.

It wasn't there anymore. You tried to focus your eyes, but the blood loss made it difficult. You could feel the blood ooze out from your arm. You looked at where your arm used to lay. It was still there. The remaining blood slowly leaks from the lost fingers, cut patches of skin, and the actual cut off from the arm.

You had the feeling to throw up. But 'Vanessa' held your mouth shut. Pointing the knife at your throat with the threat of if you throw up, you won't have a throat anymore.

Tears formed out of your eyes and rolled down your face. You could barely see her leave as the tears clouded your vision.

The figure that you had seen before was no longer there. You couldn't move to leave. You slowly closed your eyes, accepting your fate. Then you heard footsteps, but they weren't HER footsteps. No, they were... their footsteps.

You opened your eyes and saw Eclipse. You feared it would be the last you would see them. But something was different. They weren't animatronic-like, no. They were human-like.

You opened your mouth to speak but nothing came out. They gently hushed you and unlocked the restraints. Carefully, they picked you up.

They looked around the room for something to stop the constant pour of crimson blood. They saw a shiny metal object behind a sheet. Pulling it back they see an array of robotic limbs. They grab one for a right arm and made sure it could fit. Eclipse then grabbed a nearby cloth and threw it over the wound.

They could easily add the arm in later, but right now they needed to leave. Since the lights haven't been fixed, you knew she wouldn't be back yet. You also knew that your arm could get infected...well you were quite positive you were going to die, but you didn't want to fully accept that since your favorite animatronics have you in their arms.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Eclipse sat you behind a bush outside of the building as they kept an eye out for 'Vanessa'. When they didn't see her anywhere, they picked you up again and began to head back home.

You tapped their shoulder and when you knew they were looking at you, you shook your head no as you told faintly them, "She'd look there first... we need somewhere else..."

They gave a nod as well as moved their mouth. You didn't know what they said, so you just turned your attention to the surroundings.

They ran with you in their arms deeper into the forest. Once they got far enough in, they slowed down. You could tell they were moving their head back and forth looking for anywhere close by to stay.

When they began to move at a slow pace, you knew that found a place to stay. Slowly, you saw a gray shape that was surrounded by brown and green. Although you didn't want to go inside because of how dark it was.

Your eyes squinted closed, and you tried to snuggle closer to the warmth that still hold you.

Wait? You were being held? Why?

You felt the person stop moving as you entered the blackness of the gray hole. They sat down and placed you down gently.

You turned your head to face the person who brought you here. You tried to remember who it was, but...you can't remember who they are...

~
Heya!
Sorry about that angsty ending.

Now, I hope you have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

831 Words
~