~Chapter Twenty-Three~

~
Enjoy
~

The next morning, when you woke up, you felt metal beside you. It had wrapped itself around you, holding you in place. You looked up and noticed it was Moon who was there. It has been quite a while since you've seen the moon.

"Hello, my Star," he greeted you with his eyes still closed.

"Hi Moony," you said as you watched his eyes open. A smile formed upon his face, making you smile in response.

Now you noticed he was messing around with your hair. He then grabbed onto your hand and pulled it closer to his mouth. He gave your hand a kiss, which made you blush.

You still weren't used to the robotic arm, but with time, you knew you would.

You then realized you had no idea where you were at the moment. You began to ask Moon, but he quickly answered before you even finished, "You don't need to know. Sun and I agreed not to have you know in case you get pressured into saying."

You nodded as you understood what was meant. It wasn't that they didn't trust you. They just wanted to keep you safe by not knowing.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Here's a massive time skip of a month.

"Sun! Where did you go?" you yell out loud. You couldn't see the yellow being anywhere.

You walked around the outside of the house, yet still couldn't see him. You began to panic. It's not like you had any form of separation anxiety, but you didn't want to be away from them for too long.

Were you just being clingy? Yes and no. It is hard to explain, but you are clingy when you get nervous. When you weren't nervous, you more or less weren't TOO clingy around them.

You went back inside to see if you had missed them. But after a quick triple-check, they still weren't there.

You sat on the ground. Tears began to form, but you brushed them away, as crying wasn't something you liked to do. But soon enough, the tears wouldn't stop. No matter how many you brushed away, they never left.

Then the sobs came.

The tears and sobs made you hate it even more, which, in turn, made you cry more. You hated crying. It made you feel vulnerable. Almost as if you were a small bunny stuck without its mama in the big, scary world.

Then, you heard a faint noise. You tried to silence your crying to listen.

The noise came again. A brief jingle of bells, slowly getting louder and closer. You then saw someone that made you smile. Sun.

"Sunshine, I'm so sorry I left you alone! I heard something outside and I went to check it out," Sun explained. He walked up to you and picked you up. He then carried you into your room, which had the lights off. That, in turn, made Moon come out.

He sat on the bed with you still in his arms. And calmly, he began to hum a small tune. It almost made you want to sleep.

But what he whispered at the end, made you nervous...

"Wake up, my Star."

~
Heya!
What did Moon mean by that?

Maybe you'll find out. Maybe you won't.
(You will, if you continue reading, that is)

Anyways! Go ahead and have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

562 Words
~