~Chapter Nineteen~

~
TW: Violence & descriptions of blood
Enjoy
~

That left you one option. You opened your mouth and said, "You can use the knife..."

She clapped her hands in joy. "Wonderful!"

She grabbed the knife and skipped over to the arm opposite of the one she was already on. She made sure Sun and Moon could see it all happen.

She placed the sharp cold knife on your skin. Slowly she pressed down. She moved the knife back and forth allowing the blood to flow out.

You bit your lip harshly to hold back the screams. But, you bit down so hard that your lips began to bleed.

She tilted the knife and moved it under your skin. As the knife moved the pain grew. You lost the grip on your lips and a blood-curdling scream was emitted. Your eyes filled with tears.

You could barely see what was directly in front of you. But you still saw something. A yellow type of blur. It seemed to be struck to get out of some sort of restriction.

The knife left your skin. You looked down and saw a patch of red with some of that red oozing from it. Then you felt the painful object land on a different part of the same arm. The same events happened. The slicing, the carving, the pain, the blood.

"Hmm... Oh! I think I'll start cutting off your fingers," she said in excitement.

You weren't focusing on anything that was happening. However, you gained a focus on the sharpness that is placed on your finger. You blocked away the tears that began to reform.

With your eyes not blurred anymore, you looked at the knife that stayed on your finger. You saw that Vanessa was staring at you with an evil type grin. She pressed her knife down slowly. Your finger began to curl in response, but she didn't want that.

She grabbed the finger she began to cut off. It was held in a tight grip. She then went right back to adding the pressure. Then, slowly she moved the knife back and forth.

You thought she was done since she lifted the knife away but what you didn't expect was that she'd slam it down on three of your fingers that were right next to each other.

The scream filled the room and tears couldn't even be held back.

"Sh sh," she hushed you as she got right to your ear. "Don't start crying now, my Boss~"

~
Heya!
Hope this part was good. I might have gone a little overboard with the violence, but ehh oh well. This is a fnaf fanfic, what did you expect?

Now then, go have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

453 Words
~