~Chapter Six~

~
Enjoy
Warning: Brief SA
~

You take off your pajamas after making sure Sun wasn't there still. The reason Sun would be out despite it being so early in the morning is that the light was turned on.

After getting on the uniform, you walked out of your room. Still not seeing Sun anywhere. You got closer to the door, but no surprise attack from Sun. Suddenly a message appeared on your phone. You turned it on and it read:

"Hey, Boss...

I won't be able to do my night shift since my daughter got sick. I do hope you understand. So if you could, would you do my shift for me?

I'll repay you afterward."
-Markus

You pinched your nose bridge and replied saying you will do his shift, but the repayment isn't necessary for you.

You then turned off your phone and put it in your pocket. Just as you turned around to say bye to Sun, you jumped back. "God!"

Sun tried to hold back a laugh. How did he sneak up behind you..? That scared the shit out of you, you hated that. Once you finished recollecting yourself, you look at Sun in the eyes.

"I won't be back till tomorrow," you said to him. You saw his rays retract a small bit. "I'll come back, but it'll be in the morning. And please...leave the lights off tonight. I don't want a heavy power bill."

Sun nodded in understanding. You turned away and left the house, locking the house behind you. Penny should still be there, boy were you ready for that interaction...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

You entered the Café and saw Penny sitting on her phone. When she noticed you entered, she stood and embraced you in a hug.

"Penny..." you said.

She backed away with a quick apology. She then walked away briefly and clocked out of her shift. But, before she fully left, she walked back over to you. She leaned over the counter slightly and kissed you. On. The. Fucking. Lips.

"Penny," you said sternly. "Leave or I will fire you."

She nodded and headed towards the door. As she left you noticed a bright pink blush litter her cheeks.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

It was about time for your break. You could finally rest for even a few minutes. Although you kept seeing Penny walk around outside, looking inside just to see you.

It made you uncomfortable. She knew you weren't ready for any relationship besides friendship. Yet she kept doing this. This though was the final straw for you.

The people that were previously in the Café had left, they have been here many times to know when the break time happens. Sadly, Penny entered the building afterward.

"Hi, Boss!" she said enthusiastically.

You turned your head away. "Penny, leave."

Her bright smile left her face. "No. I don't think I will."

She walked towards you, but you backed away from her. Eventually, you ran into the wall. Penny placed her arms next to you.

You frantically looked around to see what you could use for defense. You then remembered you had your keys on you. And they had some sharp points on them. You grabbed the keys and jabbed them toward her.

She backed away, maintaining eye contact. Penny moved her hands into the air in a surrendering type way.

"Penny, I won't tell the owners about this. If you leave and don't come back till your night shift tomorrow," you spoke, trying to keep a calm status.

"Fine," she began to leave. "But remember, Boss, I'll always love you~"

Once she fully left your line of sight, you let out a breath you didn't know you were even holding. You pull out your phone and find the owner's contact. When you found it you called them.

After explaining what happened to them, they told you a simple answer that should help, should she ever attack again. You understood and then the call ended.

You didn't cry often, but right now you wanted to. Looking through your contacts once more, you noticed Cindy was off today. You messaged her asking if she would take hold of Markus's night shift since you wanted to head home later.

Now, this was highly unlikely of you. You normally took the shift and did it. No complaints. So this must have been something... something that had a similar ending when you and-

You shook your head. You didn't want to remember the incident that happened with him. Cindy had agreed and said she'd be there soon to see what exactly was wrong.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Your shift ended. You told a summary of what happened to Cindy. She patted your back and said for you to go home. You nodded and began to head home.

~
Heya! Soo~ some shit happened...

Tell me, do you think that'll be the last we see of Penny?

*Coughs slightly* Anyways. I hope you have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

822 Words
~