Chapter 6: The wine tasting party

Crying is how your heart speaks, when your lips can't explain the pain your feel.

Stefano pov

"Amico check this brand out" who else if not Finn as he gushed like a kid

"Finn we're waiting for your introduction" I said getting impatient before sipping from the wine he gave to me. I closed my eyes unconsciously savoring its delicate taste.

"Yeah very soon still waiting for my old man to be here" he said

"Wow this is good I must say" I said commending on the wine

"Of course it must be after all it's a Genrich wine" he said proudly well I don't blame this egoistic bastard

"That reminds me, on my way back, I saw a beautiful lady with a Red flaming long hair running towards the rest room with a puffy face" he said sadly as something flared up within me.

"Red hair you say?" I repeated like a clueless idiot and I couldn't miss the look Finn gave to me.

"Yeah, you know the woman? Is it who I'm thinking about?" he suddenly asked as my body tensed. But why? Not like it's her.

"Which woman?" I asked dryly trying to maintain a neutral expression before placing my other free hand in my side pockets.

"The red-haired woman" he said again as I frowned my face

"Do you even listen to yourself? I mean how do you expect me to know a woman you plainly described as a red haired Genrich? Can you even count how many women here are red-haired?" I asked in distaste as he nodded with assurance

"yeah! So far it's just her" he said again as I dropped my glass on the waiter shaking my head unbelievably. I glanced briefly at the old couple entering the Grande.

"I don't know what you ate tonight that's affecting you anyways your old man is here!" I said as his eyes travelled to the direction I showed to him.

The old couple came to our side then Finn excused himself briefly before moving closer to them still at a hearing distance.

"Lenkov, I'm late" Mr. Otello Genrich retorted in Russian with a fickle smile on his face as if it's the best thing to say in the world, Finn just shrieked his tongue at him. Trust Otello with some unbelievable remarks and you'll know where Finn got his personality from. I mean if you're late you'll say sorry not still emphasize on the fact that you're late.

"Otello" his wife nudged him at the shoulder with a pretty frown on her face as the husband gave this innocent look at his wife.

"We're sorry for been late Son" the wife said hugging Finn as he wrapped his hands around his mother and smiled lovingly at her.

"I missed you Mom" he said in Russia facing his mother

"I missed you too my baby" she replied with a bright smile.

"Okay I feel left out you know!" Otello said faking a hurt face as I chuckled before his eyes travelled down to my side. He walked away from them towards me.

"Stefano" he said in his casual way of calling my name as he brought his hand forward for a handshake

"Mr. Genrich" I replied with a smile then he frowned withdrawing his hand as I gave him a raised eyebrow.

"for the one thousand and one time can you just call me Otello it makes me younger you know!" he pouted in a very funny way that I couldn't help but chuckled

"Otello" I said then he smiled and gave me a bear hug.

"Congratulations on your new brand of wine" I commented then he smiled again