Chapter 45: The Visit

Real Love doesn't meet you at your best. It meet you at your mess.

Bianca

I was so lucky to catch up with Legal wife here on Dstv.

After I finished with this particular episode, my heart was warm at how Monica handled the betrayal of her husband.

She's a typical definition of how a woman should react to a cheating husband.

I stood up to the glass window side, opening it to the balcony where I get to see the beautiful legendary view of Manarola.

This is beyond beautiful. The lights illuminated every corner including the mountain arena leaving me to gasp in awe. I can't believe my eyes.

I don't know how long I remained there admiring the beautiful picturesque view of the town when I heard the door knob twitched.

My heart swirled up. I know who it is.

His steps was faded as he embraced me from the back.

I didn't hear him walk but I could feel his hot presence as my heart melted at the warm heat radiating from his body.

He smelled so beautiful and fresh as I turned towards him and pecked him briefly on the lips.

He had this are you serious look before he captured my mouth in his and savored me passionately.

His warm tongue danced around mine playfully and I didn't miss the throbbing inside of me.

We kissed and ate each other out till we lost our breath.

His forehead rested against me as he swept me off my feet towards the bed.

He sat on the bed with me sitting on his laps facing him and my mouth not leaving his.

He savored every corner of my mouth as my hands traveled to his silky hair.

He gasped shutting his eyes and taking a tremendous breath before using his other hands that raked my back towards my face, caressing it gently and kissing me with savory intensity.

His moved his mouth to my neck biting and sucking it down to my nape.

For some reason, I felt something was wrong with him right when he embraced me from the back.

"Hey are you okay?" I decided to ask. He grunted softly.

After awhile he said "The children want to see me" he muttered still his lips doing wonders on my neck.

I pulled him back gently leaving a little space before looking into his golden eyes.

"The children?" I furrowed my brows in question then he explained everything to me.

I smiled at his paranoid expression.

"It's a good thing...you should be glad to hear that" I poke softly at him arranging his hair strands gently with his eyes not leaving mine. I guess I have to get used to that.

"I don't deserve them... I was once a bad person that didn't care about anything... "
"Yet you saved them" I shushed him from his statement...

"I...

"You don't know why you did it? Because you're my Achilles...the guy fell in love with..." I pecked his nose as he shot his eyes and took a slow deep breath.

"Give yourself some accolade...you deserve it" I said pecking his lips.

He growled in frustration from the light peck I gave to him.