Chapter 53:Breakfast

I Love You... I’d choose you in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality as it is the beginning of everything~ Bianca

Bianca

I was dumbfounded...as you all know, standing right in front of Marco Alcantara is it not a good story to tell not to talk of clashing with his family.

His name was feared all through at Veneto back then at my high school.

He had this nickname The Man with a Stony heart as his heart was rigged like a rock.

No one dares to cross his path except they have a double life to live.

Even the Mafias at Italy respect his name.

I tried to turn and walk away to avoid early morning clash with the most powerful Man on Earth as I remembered my last encounter with him was not a memory to behold... A gold digger a leech... The words kept ringing in my head so I know it is a bad idea to dare start a conversation with someone that despises you.

"You don't have to run away...I had seen you already" His deep manly voice echoed through the quiet arena making me to stumble on the spot not daring to look back.

I heard large steps walking to my side but my body remained rigged at a spot.

He came to my upfront, Placing his hands in his pockets, facing me squarely... I nearly peed on my panties at the intense gaze his golden eyes was shooting at me but I held it back.

"Goo...good morning Mr. Al-Alcantara" I tried to steady my voice but it kept failing me.

"You slept over?" He directed without a preamble as he measured my attire with his hard steel golden eyes. It was like a question but he wasn't asking...he was merely stating a known fact.

I was torn in between telling him the truth in which he will still look at me like a gold digger but I decided on saying the truth and bracing myself up for the next harsh word he's going to throw at me.

"Yes" I whispered barely audible... shutting my eyes briefly ready for the ruthless words but nothing came out of his mouth....instead he said "Breakfast is ready!" before his walking traces faded off.

I opened my eyes shocked at his statement... Breakfast is ready? Is this man kidding me? I'm literally confused... Has Marco accepted me? I mean he knows I put on his Son's pants yet he did not throw any dagger at me.

My smile broadened at what just happened... 'Yessss' I screamed lightly facing the pool then hugging the innocent tree...

The grin on my face was so wide that the bodyguards walking by could not help but wonder if I was okay...

I took the railings back to the main Mansion where the dining was located still on my grin.

I noticed all the housemaids and the head chef carry food back and forth to the dining table.

I tried to follow them to the kitchenette to help out as I hate being served without working for the food...

Getting inside the kitchenette, There I saw Eleanor, looking so beautiful in her braided blonde hair trying to place the well chopped fruits together.

I was amazed on how she handled the dishes and her cutting skills are impeccable.

I thought wealthy people don't do anything at all but not Eleanor...

She is supposed to be sitting and waiting for the maids to bring the dishes in but no she's working in the kitchen with the remaining chefs and maids.

I moved closer to her side and said... "Good morning Ma'am Alcantara...how can I be of help?" I asked trying to fix my apron properly before her eyes shot at me...