Chapter 25:The Kiss

If it doesn't break your heart, it isn't love~ unknown

Stefano's pov

"Welcome home Young Master" Mr. Jonah said at the second gate and I smiled before driving across him.

Getting inside the building, my eyes squinted at the illuminated lights covered at the half area of the compound.

Trust Cassandra for this...I drove downway and parked my Bugatti Veyron... I hopped out along with Ivan who has been quiet throughout the ride.

I know he was mad at my Casual outfit. I chortled silently at him before he gave me this what look.

"Your license needs to be revoked Amico" I heard a familiar voice say...who else if not Lucca.

" I get you have the inborn skills for car races but it's not enough to authorize you to cut off our legs and you know Christmas is near." He said with his hands in the pockets standing near my Bugatti Veyron.

"Castillo...when did you get here?" I asked ignoring his previous rants as I moved ahead of him with Ivan following.

"Ivan can you please remind him when I told him I was already here?" He said as a matter of fact to Ivan which was true.

He told me about his arrival but I love to tease my friend like he does to me. Ivan chuckled.

" I knew it immediately I heard that shrieked sound of your sport car... Only the Alcantara's clan drives like that" Finn said as he came out from...well I don't even know.

"Genrich when did you arrive?" Lucca tilted his head to the side where he came from.

"Well just in time along with this car racer here" he said, Lucca chuckled as I glared at them both.

"1-0 Genrich" I said with a crook smile and he gave me a cynic smile.

"Next time I'll come to your Wine refinery for driving lessons" I stated sarcastically as Lucca smirked.

"and why are you on hoodie? Someone died?" Finn retorted dryly

" Leave it... the heiress will handle that I trust" Lucca said giving me a mockery smile
.
"By the way... Finn bring your ears closer... let me tell you what I saw today... I mean the beauty I saw today" Lucca said turning to Finn as he grinned ear to ear. These guys and gossip

"Things I like to ear Man...bring it up" he said with a bright smile.

"So I saw this belle in red earlier... My good Lord, it took everything in me not to philander with her" Lucca said as Finn gave this subtle reaction.

I glared sideways at Lucca trying to find the meaning to his crazy adventure back in the mansion.

"What's this idiot talking about" I inquired just as we got to the entrance of the building.

"And why did you let such a beauty like you exclaimed slipped off from your sight?" Finn said in a concerned voice.

I shook my head at how serious he was listening to the gossip Lucca was feeding him.

" unfortunately she's taken or will be taken soon enough again" Lucca said faking a sad smile. My brain began to click at Lucca's joke about the girl.

Finn laughed hysterically. A woman in red? I just hope it's not who I'm thinking.

"The three musketeers!" Who else if not my devilish sister interrupted coming towards our side inside the mansion.

"The Goddess of beauty" Lucca exclaimed in a synchronic smile as he took her palm and placed a kiss at the back of it.