Chapter 35:Embedded deep

You hurt me and I cry, but that’s not the painful thing.The painful thing is that I still love you even after you hurt me. How can I leave you, when you mean everything to me? Just how?

Stefano

I woke up earlier than I expected as my eyes lingered towards the woman sleeping right beside me peacefully.

I used my palm to brush off the strands of hair blocking her face.

She was really beautiful as my mind traveled back to our insatiable exploration that occurred all through the night. She was wilder than I thought and expected which drove me more crazy as I could not get enough of her.

I really tried to stay away and keep my hands off her at the wedding but it was really hard.

I used the last strength bestowed in me to break off from the kiss and come to the hotel room and take a cold shower to divert my attention away from her until I saw her standing again inside the room. I was tongue tied...

The penthouse of this building felt so small at her presence.

Heaven knows I tried to fight the dark desire I feel for her but it was beyond my control as my body made a move towards her.

I tried to stop myself but her lovely scent was burning on my skin like fire flies.

Immediately I captured her lips with mine.

Everything I tried to bury start to find its way back to the surface as I felt all my nerve endings begin to awake in an explosive burning desire that can never be quench by an ocean.

No woman has affected me this much and drives my entire being crazy.

At first she tried to resist but I was gratified when she kissed me back with the same burning intensity.

She was wild ...I mean really wild like I wanted.

Who would have believed I was her first, that thought alone stirred a string down my spine.

I've never enjoyed love making like I did with her.

Everything about her was beautiful. I Love this woman and I can't deny that any longer but her last words in the past flashed to me again

"Everything was a game...do you think I'll love someone like you?".

I shut my eyes tightly. What if this was one of her games? What if she breaks my heart again and heaven knows I don't know what I'll do this time... It's better to stay away from her to avoid another heartache that'll last for a lifetime.

As much as my heart bleeds at the thought, it was the best choice right now to keep my sanity together.

I moved away from her. I already missed her skin against mine but I have to do this.

I can't be burned twice.

I put on a white pants and white Long sleeve Adidas as I made my way out of the room.

I need space. I need air...

Staying at the same space with her is hard.

I had a quick run along the Adriatic Sea to clear off my mind but it was impossible as she has been the essence of my existence. I growled in frustration.

I checked my gps watch briefly as it was just past Six in the morning so I kept running till I lost all air and strength to run.

I sat briefly on the beach sand staring deep into the Adriatic Sea as the waves jumped back and forth into the Sea shutting my eyes, placing my headset back on listening to the next song titled Stereo hearts by Gym class Heroes.