Chapter 7: The heat at the party

The biggest problem is: I still care.

Bianca’s pov

My eyes welled up in tears as Stefano made his entrance into the grande.

His presence alone exhort power, everyone's eyes were paired at him including the married women who managed to steal glances at them as memories of us came rushing back.

I tried to suck it in but it was hard. I don’t know why this is happening I mean I’ve been very good at hiding my emotions but his presence alone weakened my hormones and it’s scary.

“excuse me beautiful woman why are there tears forming on your beautiful face?” a handsome stranger said out of the blue offering me his handkerchief... I nodded briefly in appreciation hurrying to the rest room.

Getting inside I locked the door, I didn’t know how long I stayed as I kept checking myself at the mirror… I don’t think I can do this; I won’t like to spoil someone else’s party.

Maybe I should just get out of here... I washed my face briefly and adjusting my make up back before walking out.

But getting there the announcement was being made by the other Handsome Billionaire who was with Stefano and happened to be the winemaker, Finn Genrich.

I must say the recipes interest me a lot so I waited keenly to the end of the talk before tasting the wine and wow, it’s really soothing in the throat as music was played and I realized this woman with black hair kept twirling around Stefano as something arouse within me.

I didn’t understand the feeling not like I’m jealous but anger was visible beneath my eyes towards the woman not just any woman but Coco Winks, an American top model also a rival to Tirana.

I fumed in anger as my eyes almost popped out in anger at the next scene not knowing something worse would still occur as she started to kiss him.

Hurt was not the word, as if I was stung in the heart, that sight really hurt like hell I could not concentrate on where I was going before bumping at the waitress holding 4 glasses of red wine as everything spilled on my dress.

“fuck!” I muttered silently

“I’m so sorry ma’am, please forgive me I’m sorry” she kept saying in an apologetic manner.

I nodded briefly because this already turned everyone’s attention towards us and one thing I hated was attention.

I lifted my eyes from my gown only for it to pair with a dangerous looking one.

I looked away immediately as the waitress hurried to get something to pack the shattered glasses on the floor and I knew it was my fault so I bent down to pick them up until a hand stopped me from moving. I froze.

Everything around me seems to stop as I felt the electric spark jolted in my body.

“I know you’re clumsy but I didn’t expect you to be dumb with it!” he fired at me pulling me forcefully away from the scene. That was harsh! And a blow to my personality. I frowned

“You should have left me there if I was clumsy” I fired back, I can’t let him get to me then he left my hand abruptly when we were out of sight. Thank God for my balance I could have landed on my ass.

“Really? Do you think I did this because I care? I did that to save my asshole of a friend from unnecessary paparazzi the following morning not your ass” he snapped at me and walked away, that really hurts…

I mean was I expecting him to care?

No but he didn’t necessarily have to spit it to my face. I don’t know why my eyes can’t just stop being watery.