Chapter 32:Breaking Balls

I loved someone, I hated someone and I wanted to spend my whole life with someone. And that someone was and still you!

Stefano's pov

Tirana Dawson who I learned is one of her friends also a very popular American supermodel walked side by side with Bianca towards our arena to the Man who sat close to our table.

"Good evening Mr. Dollard, meet my friend, Bianca Bennett and also the upcoming fashion designer we spoke about" she said to the man whose eyes grew big at the information.

I didn't miss the flirty look on his face on Bianca's body. I was absolutely mad. I wanted to punch and shove his ass off into the Adriatic Sea if his eyes doesn't leave her body at the moment. Such a pervert!

"Wow... finally I get to meet with the most talked about fashion designer but you didn't tell me she was this beautiful"

The man with the Brazilian accent commented in a coy voice as he took her palm and placed a kiss at it's back.

I clenched my fist in anger and tried to drive my attention away from them but it was hard. Why is she not seeing it? All what the man want to do is to get her to his bed.

"Careful there before you break balls" Trust Lucca to irritate me as he glanced towards my direction.

I shot him a disapproving look before his eyes lingered for a while on someone at the direction I was trying to avoid.

"Cazzo! She's a friend to Red?" he muttered barely audible.

"who? Tirana?" I asked out of curiosity but he avoided my question sipping his wine.

"I'll leave you two to talk" Tirana said to the Brazilian leaving their side and I noticed Lucca's eyes lingered for long on Tirana till she vanished.

"what's that for?" I asked skeptically cocking my brows at him.

"What?" He reacted defensively pouring the vintage wine in his empty glass.

"Really?" I furrowed my brows at him to piss him off...

"Nothing important amico" he said sipping the vintage and I nodded cynically.

"Not true, that's the first woman and model to turn Lucca down at the Oscar party and guess what?" Finn popped his head forward. Oh I missed that party for some important business deals that needed to be sealed.

"Genrich..." Lucca nudged him at the leg to shut him up but trust Finn.

"ouch...what's that for?" he shot him a disapproving look before turning back to me as Lucca was really trying to make him shut up. What am I missing?

"she called him an ass..." Lucca nudged him again but harder this time. I smiled remembering we had a similar conversation about a woman in my office. So it was Tirana Dawson? Interesting.

"don't mind this idiot... nothing such happened" Lucca stated defensively.

"if you say so but I remembered we had a similar conversation like this at my office you know" I stated sardonically

"what! That's different" he reacted defensively... I chuckled before my eyes travelled back to the Brazilian having a too comfortable conversation with Bianca.

I hated the way he was laughing and their sitting together and before I could think of my action I was already on my feet.

"remember not to break balls... I don't want to see my picture unnecessarily on tomorrow morning tabloids" Trust Lucca but I ignored him.