Chapter 11: Presenting another Sketch

You know you really love someone when you can’t hate them for breaking your heart.

Stefano’s pov

“Amico you got to see that hot model I told you about on phone, God I’ve never come across a woman that’ll look into my face and call me an asshole I mean dude she called me a fucking asshole. I was shocked.” My bastard Spanish friend kept ranting this early morning in my office who else if not Lucca.

Unfortunately I wasn’t even in the mood to listen to his morning rants. I was just thinking about my encounter with her last weekend. I felt really bad for making her look less even if I didn’t mean it.

“Are you okay? what’s with the surren face this morning?” Lucca  studied my face but I kept looking through my documents and signing in the necessary.

“Woman issue too?” he teased I chuckled and shook my head.

“The Gala right?” he said again… is he deaf? I just said no that’s not a woman issue.

“It’s not what you think amico” I shifted unconsciously adjusting my sitting position. He looked at me with a furrowed eyebrow.

“And what do I think?” he stated sardonically pretending to think

"Nothing!" I said abruptly before I realized my mistake then he laughed hysterically.

“Oh let me guess! She was there right?” he said and before I could retort back he continued “and it didn’t end well? because I know you.” He smirked. Trust his massive brain

“Smart asshole” I said

“That’s why you love me Man!” he chuckled

“So spill it!” he stated placidly

“Lucca not this morning” I said dryly not interested with the talk.

“Come on amico talk to me” he said more seriously adjusting his sitting position.

I heaved defeated because I know he won’t drop the issue until he vomit it out from me and since he knows about my past, I can trust him with this.

“Castillo I’m actually confused I mean… I don’t even know” I said pushing my head backward as I shut my eyes.

“Know what?” he stated confused dropping his cup of coffee.

“Why I’m feeling this way?” I said and shut my eyes rumpling my hair. “this is so wrong” I grumbled again as Lucca laughed hysterically again.

“It’s not funny man!” I said with my voice filled with irritation.

“Talking to you is not even helping. Can you just leave my office?” I cafed coldly

“Okay calm down man” he said trying to cover up his smile “you got to see yourself” he said dropping his coffee again as I glared at him.

“I love this miserable side of my friend” he muttered barely audible.

I frowned... "What did you just say?”

“You know you haven’t even told me what happened exactly but from this hints I could gather that you insulted her or rather you made her feel low and I’m sure her eyes were welled up in tears which broke your heart but you couldn’t just take back what you said because of your egoistic head” he said sipping his coffee and ignoring my former question… trust Lucca for this.

“ I will still break that intelligent head of yours someday! And mind you my heart wasn’t broken” I corrected straightly

“Keep telling yourself that” he chuckled as I gave him deathly glares but was unaffected by my reaction