Chapter 26:The hang over

I don't want to lose her but losing her is better for my sanity

Bianca's pov

I woke up the next morning to the illuminating light coming from the glass window...fuck! I didn't drop my curtains.

I moved lazily to the other side of the bed to block the view of the bright light when I felt my head throbbed up in pain.

I grabbed it trying to ease the pain but it was not any less.

All of a sudden I felt nauseated as I dragged my pounding head up hurrying to the bathroom.

I offloaded everything and anything out of my system as I washed my mouth leaving the bathroom. Before I could find a place to settle on, I felt nauseated again. I went back and did the necessary but my head was pounding erratically...I held it tightly and found my way back to my bed.

Jeez why did I drink this much? And how did I even get home?  I was still holding my head when the doorbell dong.

I glanced briefly at the wall clock to see who could be visiting at this time? 11:35? What the hell? How could I sleep for that long? I stopped at the entrance still holding my head with one hand and using the other free one to open the door bringing me face to face with Ivan.

"Good morning Ma'am Bennett? I can't ask about your night as I got my answers already" he said callously looking at how I settled my hand on my head. I try to smile but my head pounded harder as I shut my eyes briefly.

"Morning Ivan" I said trying to force a smile from my  erratic pounding head and moving aside for him to come in. It was then I noticed the food box in his hands.

My eyes raised in question.

"Oh... I guessed you'll be dealing with your hang over in a hard way... I bet taking more than three tequila shots is not a nice story to tell so I brought you a soup to relieve you from your pain" he said as my brows clicked in surprise. I knew I drank but I didn't know I drank that much.

My heart has always ached but the level at which it was bleeding yesterday reminded me of when I broke up with him 8 years ago.  I've tried to suppress and let go of whatever I still feel for him as he deserved someone better than me but to no avail.

His father was right, perhaps I'm just a leech in his life. Seeing him is already hard for me not to talk of his terrific father. That Man's hatred for me has no bound.

I collected the box and turned the wraps gently bringing me face to face with a bowl of soup.

I haven't even opened the head cover as the aroma took over my sitting room. I gazed back at him with a worried smile.

"I know you have a lot of questions... But just take the soup first to relieve you from the headache and stomach upset" he said still with a playing smile on his face. I took a spoon and tasted the soup and I'll say it was good.

" This is good...who made it? You?"

"N-nope... Nanny Chad!" he drawled as I gave him a 'who's that' look.

"Stefano's Nanny" he added studying my reaction as I still maintain this blank expression on my face.

I was taken aback but I still tried to maintain my expressionless face which was hard...  Nanny Chad? Such a beautiful woman with a beautiful soul.

I remembered my time with her back at Venice. I wondered why Nanny Chad would have made a soup for me? Obviously it must be Stefano or probably Ivan here...as last night began to play on my head... I saw him briefly at the Coxa but I thought I was dreaming... Same at my door step then inside my room.... I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands... ohmygod...I kissed him last night!!!