Chapter 36: HAY

The truth is...everyone is going to hurt you but you just have to find the one that's worth suffering for...

Bianca

"You really want me to melt huh!" His voice came out softly and husky at this same time not failing to leave some sparks behind my nerves.

He was driving us in his Porsche back to the City as my eyes failed to leave his well sculpted facial features and his dark- brown silky hair that I could touch without ever getting tired.

I love its thickness. Did he even have idea of how handsome and perfect he looked?

No wonder he always won the most handsome bachelor of the year for Italy if not worldwide.

Yeah I followed him... None of his daily routine on the tabloids escaped my eyes and ears.

Starting from his life at Harvard university and all the award he collected both in the business world and public figure.

I remembered he broke a record of the youngest outstanding business man in the global world.

I was so happy for him from afar. He deserved it as I watched all the work he put in enlarging their family business...

He expanded Hotels and Resorts to Maldives, Houston, Phoenix, Arizona, Manhattan, Cuba, Canberra, Bronx, Hawaii, Tolantongo at Mexico, Seychelles, Brazil and he also built the most successful and fastest growing steel industry at New York.

The social media plastered him as a Casanova because of his ability to change women like clothes daily. It stings a lot but I can't help but keep tabs on him.

That wasn't stalking right?

"What..." I asked innocently pretending not to know what he meant.

The truth is I can't fathom around my head that he was right here beside me.

Just some hours ago, I wanted to kill him and now it's the opposite...
.
"Stop doing that, you're making me lose focus on the road" his voice was husky as my stare at him got harder, I didn't take my eyes off him for a moment afraid he might just disappear.

Suddenly he stopped the car at the side of the road and in a swift motion he swooned me around on his laps facing him.

I grasped.

How he did that? I had no idea. My beaver got excited as he moved me synchronically on his laps.

I felt his hard shaft.

"Can you feel that?" His voice was gruff as he sniffed me in resting his head on my shoulders. I held him tightly as I felt my body melt like jelly. Oh God I feel like a high school kid again.

"It's excited for you only" he breathed at my earlobes making me shut my eyes at the sensation it sent to my nerve endings.

My body electrified as he captured my lips.

At first it was soft then got greedier and more intense. I was on cloud nine the way his perfect lips twirled around mine... I loved it and I don't think I can ever get enough of him.

He savored every recesses of my mouth like I was the best food he had tasted.

My hands found its way to his silky hair, damn! He smell so good.

He grunted against my lips before he changed angle of the kiss and devoured me hungrily stirring up the nerves in my body.

His hands raked from my hair down to my back caressing it sensually. I lost it with him.