Chapter 44: Cinque Terre

You're that part of me I'll always need...

Stefano

We took my red Porsche for the long 5hrs drive.

I didn't go with any of my entourage as it was sickening. I needed some privacy for My Ruby and though I'm sure some of them will still sneak around and dare not lose the sight of me in order not to hear it from my father.

"You're doing it again" I stated with a playing smile on my lips with my eyes glued on the cliff mountain road.

She smirked at my side...

"Doing what?" I was sure she twitched her lips in a smile feigning innocent.

"Staring at me with that tempting eyes" I grumbled lightly.

She laughed. Was that funny? I really need to concentrate but she was making it difficult with her ocean blues eyes on me.

I'm trying to maintain my composure at her light orange summer dress just above her knee with the breeze blowing her hair carelessly.

She was so tempting and settling her gaze on me was making my shaft growl in excitement.

I was still in my fantasy world when her lovely woman scent lingered in my nose then I realized the proximity... she had shifted towards my side.

I grabbed hold of the stirring wheel tightly as my inside began to swirl.

"Ru...

I wasn't able to complete the statement when I felt her lips on my earlobes.

"What were you saying?" She whispered in her alluring voice making me to take a deep breath. I know what's she's doing and frankly she's succeeding.

I could smell her lovely shampoo like rose aveda.

I was so tempted to stop the drive and devour her mercilessly but we have to keep driving to avoid sleeping out in the dark on this silent and dangerous cliff.

"You know you're succeeding huh!" I turned briefly at her side as my face collided with hers leaving no space between us.

I gave in to the tantalizing feeling as I kissed her passionately for a moment before using the last strength left in me to focus my attention back on the road.

If not for my skills at driving, I'm sure we would have hit a cliff already.

"You're a good driver huh!" She smiled leaving space between us as much as I hate it... I needed that right now.

"Cherie Rogers..."

My eyebrow furrowed in question at her...

"What?"

"You liked her right? " she suddenly said. I mean did she not know how it sounded and came out?

I stared at her briefly in amusement before focusing my eyes back on the road....I missed this side of hers.

Her blunt personality...she will tell you how it is without giving any room for preamble.

I mellowed on her words. Why was she suddenly asking on Cherie?

"I don't know your definition for like but definitely if it what I'm thinking...hell no and how did you know about her?" I asked softly with a smile not leaving my lips.

Cherie Rogers is one of my business associates. She manages the New Sun Hotel and we once worked together for a project and that was it.

I keep my business district. I don't sleep with my business partners...I admit Cherie had made moves on me but I never went down on her for the three years we worked together.