Chapter 1

Charles Wallace was running down the halls of the TV studio in New Rochelle with his coworker Rob Petrie.

"You doin' okay?" said Rob to the boy.

"Okay? Why, with all these screaming teens, I'm reliving my seventh year on this planet. And it's fun!" said Charles Wallace.

"Not for me. It's bad enough I endured this once. Come on" said Rob.

The two made their way down the hall and into the conference room where Buddy Sorrell and Sally Rogers were waiting.

"Did you guys get here alright?" said Rob.

"Yes. I honestly don't know what those kids see in them" said Sally.

"Yeah! When I was that age, we went crazy for Frank Sinatra, not guys with hair all over their heads!" said Buddy.

"Right. When you were that age, you had hair all over" Sally sassed.

"I like it. I used to run away from screaming teens with the Beatles when I was younger" said Charles Wallace.

"Is that right, little guy. You still friends with them?" said Sally.

"Yeah. And now they have hair all over their faces, much less their heads" Charles Wallace laughed.

Rob joined the laughter then said "But they stopped touring."

"Yeah, that's why they've grown their hair even more. And now Paul's engaged and John's parading around with a woman he just can't let go of" said Charles Wallace.

Then he looked at Rob and said "Wait; who are we inviting onto the show again?"

"The Redcoats. D'you know 'em?" said Rob.

"Nuh-uh. It sounds like soldiers from the Revolutionary War" said Charles Wallace.

"That's what they're named after. And they do wear red coats" said Sally.

"But if you went through all this with the Beatles, you'll be experienced with these guys. They may very well be as big as the Beatles" Buddy explained.

"Oh, cool! I've always liked British groups. Even before I met the Beatles I was listening to 'em" said Charles Wallace.

"But you don't know about the Redcoats" Rob guessed.

"Nope. But I'm looking forward to meeting them" said Charles Wallace.