Chapter 19

Jeremy and Jonathan were strolling the streets just to see the sights of Wiggletown. 

They saw Charles Wallace come home from school and meet Sam by Wigglehouse.

"Hey, Charles! Sam. What are you two doing out here?" said Jeremy.

"Waiting for Calvin. He said we were gonna stop by Chad's later" said Charles Wallace.

"Enjoying your brother's new town, Jonathan?" said Sam.

"It's just wonderful, Miss Sam. And you're going to Chad's? As in..." said Jonathan.

"Yup. He's married to my big sister now" said Charles Wallace.

"Is he now! Could I come with you?" said Jonathan.

"We say sure. But we're gonna have to wait to confirm until Calvin gets here" said Charles Wallace.

Calvin strutted over and said "Until I get here and what?"

"Uh, Calvin! Hi. This is Jonathan Clyde, Jeremy's brother" said Sam.

"How do you do?" said Jonathan.

"Hey, sport, I'm Calvin." 

"We were wondering if these fellas could come to Chad's with us" said Sam.

"Hmm. It depends. You see, Jonathan, Chad's lovely bride Meg has been a little short-tempered lately" said Calvin.

"Crazy women doesn't bother me. You should have seen that crowd of girls when my brother went to America for the first time" said Jonathan.

"Very well then. You can come" said Calvin.

John and Yoko came walking by then and Charles Wallace turned his back on them.

"John? Why aren't you with your lads? Who's this?" said Jeremy.

"This is Yoko. Yoko, this is Jeremy Clyde" said John.

"Hello" said Yoko quietly.

"Uh, yes. Hello. Charles has told me all about you" said Jeremy as politely as he could.

"What have you told you roommate, Charles?" said John. 

"I've told him that your lady is ruining my life" said Charles Wallace.

"Charles! What is wrong with you?" said John.

"What's wrong with me? You and I used to be best pals, John! We used to go on adventures! We used to prank Paul and Calvin! And now everything you do centers around this one! Does this really seem okay to you?!" Charles Wallace almost shouted.

"Could you at least not talk like that in front of a woman?" said John.

"And you don't even care how I feel! And I'll have my revenge" said Charles Wallace.

"He does not like me" Yoko whispered sadly.

"Yeah. Come on, Yoko; he'll understand us soon enough" said John as he left with his woman.