Chapter 13

That night, while Jeremy was in the shower, Charles Wallace hung out with Sam and Calvin. 

"I mean, he's been taking her into the recording studio! He's probably pretending to be in love with her, but he's really showing off against Paul" said Charles Wallace.

"I bet it involves trying to steal Jill" said Calvin.

"It better not. For once in a heck of a long time, Paul has a decent woman in his life" said Sam.

"But still. This woman has possessed Lennon. He's choosing a date with her over helping his best friend get ready for his wedding?" said Calvin.

"Forget Paul. What about us? John was one out of four fellas who took us in. If it weren't for them, we'd be in that hideout in California right now" said Charles Wallace.

"I know. They all cared about us so much. At least Paul is still repaying us for getting him back on his feet" said Sam.

"And Ringo is still as hilarious as ever" added Calvin.

"And George really is becoming a great songwriter. John just ain't letting his songs onto albums" said Charles Wallace.

"They also stopped touring, grew hair on their faces and John's going out with that woman" said Sam.

"And because of that, he's forgotten everything and everybody else" said Calvin.

"Disgusting! The lads went from four youngsters in performing in an underground club to this" said Sam.

"Paul marrying Jill is pretty much the only good thing that came out of this" said Charles Wallace.

"Yeah. When we first heard her name, she was the villain who threatened Chad, and now she's remarkably sweet. Never in a million years, would I have imagined she'd add some light to the lads' lives" said Calvin. 

"Calvin! The woman did to Chad exactly what Paul did to the Wiggles. They're both reformed people" said Charles Wallace. 

"I know. All the same, we're hitting a rough patch with the boys" said Calvin.

"But we can get out of it. We're warriors" said Sam.

"Sure! For now, how about we head across the hall and check in on Chad? Jeremy takes long showers" said Charles Wallace.

"Why the heck not. I told Chad I might see him tonight" said Sam.