Chapter 23 (finale)

The kids continued to give Chad rehab until he was completely on his feet again. 

Paul and Jill's wedding plans were moving like clockwork now that they had a deadline and a venue.

But John and Yoko had gotten on Charles Wallace's last nerve. He started accompanying his friends to the Beatles' apartment less frequently because of it.

Charles Wallace's work was becoming extremely popular, however. The Redcoats' performance on The Alan Brady Show was a giant success.

Calvin and Patty were watching it at that very moment.

"Thank you very much. This next song is one we'd like to dedicate to two new friends of ours who were so kind to let us stay with them" said Ernie.

"It's a song recorded by Chad and Jeremy, two very good friends of ours; we've recently had the pleasure of meeting some of their closest friends" Fred added.

"For Calvin and Patty O'Keeffe of Wiggletown Australia..." Ernie began.

"Here is No Other Baby But You" finished Fred.

As they started playing, Patty got a little scared.

"They should never have mentioned where we live! Cal, what are we gonna do?" she said.

"Don't worry about it. Me and the guys have seen bigger fandoms than this. Particularly with the Beatles" said Calvin. 

"You have?"

"Yup. We even got in 'em. One time, the screaming girls ripped my jeans and messed up my hair" said Calvin.

"Holy cannoli! But what if the Redcoat girls break in and mess up my hair and skirts?" said Patty.

"Then I'll be there to get you out of it. But to make sure it doesn't..." said Calvin.

"What? What?" said Patty.

"We'll auction our furniture and say the Redcoats were on it" Calvin joked.