Chapter 13

Shockwaves fingers were clinging to the sheets of his bed desperately, his feet barely brushing the ground as Dabi's grip on his hips kept him elevated to pound into him from behind.

Every movement in and out of his insides elicited a new wail that sounded vaguely like the pyromancers name. Who had already definitely burned little marks from where his fingertips were pressing down.

They had barely stumbled through the door of his house, kicking off their shoes when Dabi scooped his arm around Shockwave, trapping him into a sloppy open-mouthed kiss that dissolved into the pyro leaving a burning trail down his neck. Not letting go as he corralled them towards the gladiators bedroom down the hall, trying at the same time to remove both his clothes and Shockwaves.

The ringfighter pulled back, looking up with lust heavy eyes, "Ngh- Dabi-, wait-." He put a hand to the taller mans chest, "You know I'm not going to kick you out if you don't sleep with me?"

"That is literally the furthest thing from my mind right now," The villain was smoking from in between his staples, forcefully shoving open the door so he could toss Shockwave onto the bed. The gladiator barely had time to wiggle out of his tight shirt when Dabi started tugging impatiently at his pants, forcefully popping open the button and practically ripping them to the floor.

Dabi grabbed onto his chin, pulling him closer to his face where he wore a dark and perverse grin, "Good luck being quiet this time."

Shockwave reached out to snag his fingers on the taller mans shirt, the jacket left somewhere in the front entry. His tone was light but slightly muffled by the way the pyro's fingers were pressing his cheeks, "Why am I the only one without clothes?"

He just huffed, pausing where his other hand was currently gripping the smaller man's knee, but after a moment he stepped back. Shockwave sat up slightly, watching as Dabi undid each button carefully, letting the shirt drop from his shoulders to the floor. The gladiator sat up a little straighter, mouth slightly agape, it was mesmerizing the way his scar wrapped around his entire left arm and neck, as well as his midsection below his chest. His skin was decorated heavily with the staples that held the patches together, each piece of metal reflecting the dim light of the table lamp. He was much quicker kicking his pants off his ankles, and grabbed back ahold of Shockwave; who quickly tossed him a bottle.

Dabi barely had half a thought to use it when he was already dipping a finger inside Shockwave, who's hands flew up to grip the back of his head and neck. The pyro had flipped him around so that he was straddling the taller man while his fingers reached around to pump in and out of him. It was already making the gladiator toss his head back with a groan, hips rolling against his hand.

"Fuck," The villain bit onto his shoulder, adding yet another mark to the scattered mess of bites he was bearing. "You can't wait, can you?"

Shockwave just shook his head rapidly, freezing when Dabi prodded a spot deep in him, before he knew it he was being lifted by his hips and seated directly onto Dabi's cock.

Oh fuck, he's so warm.

The gladiator dug his fingers through the pyromaniacs hair, pulling on it slightly as he let out a shuttering moan, head jolting forward.

Dabi's head was buried in his neck, his grumble reverberating against Shockwaves skin. "Shit. You're so tight." He didn't feel tight, and as Dabi lifted his hips slightly and pushed back into him slow, it felt so fucking good.

In and out.

Dabi's dick was burning hot, he was able to feel every inch intensely inside him. It almost made him whimper. Dabi's entire body, which had been quite cold normally, was suddenly bordering on feverish. Shockwave couldn't stop himself from grabbing onto his back, mindful of the staples, trying to stabilize himself while also appreciating the taunt muscle he could feel.