The Dan Awakens

In a galaxy far, far away, there was a warrior named Dan Hibiki, who dreamed of being a powerful martial artist like his father. One day, he stumbled upon a message from a princess named Leia, who needed his help in defeating the evil Infinite and the Empire. Little did Dan know, Infinite was actually his long-lost brother who had turned to the dark side.

As Dan trained with his mentor, Obi-Wan Kenobi, he discovered that his father, who he had thought was dead, was actually killed by Infinite when he turned to the dark side. This revelation fueled Dan's desire to defeat his brother and avenge his father.

In a daring rescue mission, Dan and his friends, Han Solo and Chewbacca, managed to rescue Princess Leia from the clutches of the Empire. However, Infinite was waiting for them, and a fierce battle ensued between the two brothers.

As the battle raged on, Infinite revealed that he had become more powerful than Dan could ever imagine. However, Dan refused to give up and finally managed to defeat his brother by tapping into the power of the Force.

In the end, Dan and his friends destroyed the Empire's superweapon, the Death Star, and saved the galaxy from their tyranny. Dan was hailed as a hero, and he finally realized his dream of becoming a great martial artist.