Building Bad

Breaking Bad? More like Building Bad! In this version of the show, Walter White and Jesse Pinkman are not making meth, but instead, they're creating and selling bootleg LEGO sets!

Walter, who used to be a high school chemistry teacher, now works at a toy store where he develops the formula for the perfect bootleg LEGO. Jesse, his former student, helps him sell their illegal products on the black market.

Their operation attracts the attention of a toy industry kingpin, Gustavo Fring, who offers to buy their operation. But Walter and Jesse refuse, leading to a turf war between them and Gustavo.

As they work to expand their operation and create more complex bootleg sets, the duo faces numerous challenges, including a rival group of bootleggers, corrupt toy industry executives, and law enforcement agents hot on their trail.

But even as their lives spiral out of control, they can't resist the thrill of building and selling their bootleg LEGO sets, leading to an explosive finale that will leave audiences on the edge of their seats.  

Well, in the series finale, things didn't go quite as planned for our bootleg lego makers. You see, their business had become so successful that it caught the attention of the LEGO corporation. They sued the bootleggers, of course! LEGO sent their top lawyers after them, and it was clear that the bootleggers were no match for the corporation's legal team. Well, they were found guilty of copyright infringement and forced to shut down their operation. They were also ordered to pay a hefty fine to LEGO, which bankrupted them. 

In the end, the bootleggers learned their lesson and decided to start their own legitimate toy company, creating their own unique designs and not infringing on anyone's intellectual property. Their new business was a huge success, and they became known as some of the most innovative toy makers of their time.