The Greed Strikes Back

The heroes are back, and this time they are up against a formidable foe. The world is in chaos as an evil Greedent has gained possession of all the Chaos Emeralds, granting him immense power. Batman, Wombat Stu, Sonic, Mario, and even Infinite, who has since turned to the side of good, must team up to stop Greedent's wicked plan.

The adventure begins with Batman, who receives an emergency call from Sonic and Mario, who tell him that Greedent has the Chaos Emeralds and is using them to wreak havoc on the city. Batman quickly enlists Wombat Stu to help them, and they set out to stop Greedent.

Upon arriving at Greedent's hideout, they are met with fierce resistance from his army of minions, but the heroes are well prepared for the fight. Batman's gadgets, Wombat Stu's combat skills, Sonic's speed, Mario's jumps, and Infinite's powers are put to the test as they battle their way through the minions.

Eventually, they make their way to the heart of the hideout, where Greedent awaits them. The heroes put up a good fight, but Greedent's power with the Chaos Emeralds proves to be too much for them to handle. It's only when they put aside their differences and work together that they are able to weaken Greedent's hold on the emeralds.

In a final showdown, Batman and Wombat Stu distract Greedent while Sonic, Mario, and Infinite work together to collect the Chaos Emeralds. With all the emeralds in their possession, they use their combined powers to defeat Greedent once and for all.

The city is saved, and the heroes are hailed as champions. Batman, Wombat Stu, Sonic, Mario, and Infinite all return home, knowing that they can count on each other in times of need. And as for Greedent, he is locked up in a high-security prison, never to cause trouble again.