Idk what to name this one

Once upon a time, in a multiverse far, far away, there were many heroes and villains living their separate lives in different worlds. But as fate would have it, their paths were destined to cross.

It all began when Dr. Starline, the infamous villain from the Sonic universe, discovered a portal leading to different dimensions. He saw it as an opportunity to gather allies and form an unstoppable army to conquer all of existence.

Dr. Starline recruited a group of villains from various worlds and united them under his command. Among them were Kite Man, Pink Sheep, Hamlin Pig, and Harry Potter, who had turned to the dark side.

As Dr. Starline's army grew in strength, the heroes of different worlds realized they needed to work together to stop him. Sonic the Hedgehog, Ben Tennyson, Batman, Darth Maul, and many others formed an alliance to fight against the looming threat.

The battle between good and evil was fierce, with casualties on both sides. But despite their best efforts, Dr. Starline's army continued to grow stronger.

It wasn't until a mysterious figure known only as "The Wanderer" appeared that the tide of the war began to turn. The Wanderer, a being with powers beyond imagination, joined forces with the heroes and led them into battle.

The Wanderer's powers were incredible, able to manipulate reality and bend time to their will. With The Wanderer's help, the heroes were able to push back Dr. Starline's army and gain the upper hand in the war.

But as the heroes were celebrating their victory, Harry Potter revealed his true intentions. He had been working with Dr. Starline all along, using his knowledge of magic to give the villain an edge in battle.

Betrayed by one of their own, the heroes were left stunned and vulnerable. But The Wanderer was not deterred. With their powers, The Wanderer was able to tap into the collective consciousness of all beings in existence and muster their strength to defeat Dr. Starline and Harry Potter once and for all.

In the end, the heroes emerged victorious, but not without scars. The experience had brought them closer together, forging bonds that would last a lifetime.

As the heroes returned to their respective worlds, they all carried a newfound sense of purpose. They had faced the darkest of evils and emerged triumphant. And they knew that, should the need ever arise again, they would stand together as one to face whatever challenges lay ahead.