Phantom Revenge

Dr. Robotnik had been defeated time and time again by Sonic and his friends, and he was tired of it. He knew he needed something more powerful to finally achieve his revenge, and he found just the thing: the Phantom Ruby.

With the Phantom Ruby in his possession, Robotnik began to unleash his ultimate plan. He used the Ruby's reality-warping powers to create illusions that would confuse and disorient Sonic and his friends. They found themselves facing impossible obstacles and impossible enemies, and they were never quite sure what was real and what was an illusion.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy tried their best to fight back against Robotnik's army of robots and illusions, but they were struggling. They needed help, and they knew just who to call.

They contacted Mighty the Armadillo, who had helped them before, and asked for his assistance. Mighty agreed to join them in their fight against Robotnik and brought his own unique abilities to the team.

Together, the heroes made their way to Robotnik's base and faced off against him in a final battle. Robotnik had used the Phantom Ruby to create a massive robot, which he piloted himself, but the heroes were determined to bring him down.

In the end, it was Mighty who delivered the final blow, using his incredible strength to crush the robot and defeat Robotnik once and for all. The Phantom Ruby was destroyed, and Robotnik was left defeated and humiliated.

As the heroes celebrated their victory, they welcomed Mighty to their team, knowing that they would need all the help they could get in the battles to come.