Night Of The Living Funkin'

In the heart of Mobotropolis, Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends were enjoying a day of peace and relaxation. The sky was a bright blue, and the sun was shining down on them. Sonic was doing some stretches, while Tails was tinkering with his latest invention, and Knuckles was taking a nap under a nearby tree. Suddenly, the peace was interrupted by the sound of screeching tires.

The group looked up to see a strange car speeding towards them. The car skidded to a stop in front of Sonic and his friends, and out stepped the Boyfriend from Friday Night Funkin. He was accompanied by his girlfriend, Girlfriend, and his rival, Daddy Dearest.

"Hey there, Sonic!" Boyfriend said with a grin. "I'm here to challenge you to a musical battle!"

Sonic raised an eyebrow. "A musical battle? What are you talking about?"

"You know, like in Friday Night Funkin," Boyfriend explained. "We sing, and whoever does it better wins."

Sonic was still confused, but he shrugged. "Alright, let's give it a shot. What do we have to lose?"

The group gathered around as Boyfriend, Girlfriend, and Daddy Dearest began to sing. The tunes were catchy, and Sonic couldn't help but tap his foot along with the beat. However, something wasn't right. The music was starting to have a strange effect on his friends. Their eyes began to glow, and they started moving in strange, jerky motions.

Suddenly, the Boyfriend stopped singing and pulled out a microphone that had a strange, glowing gem attached to it. "Haha! It worked!" he cackled. "With this Mind-Control Mic, I can control anyone who hears my music!"

Sonic and his friends were horrified. They had to stop the Boyfriend before he could use his Mind-Control Mic on anyone else. Sonic sprang into action, running circles around the trio and dodging their attacks. Tails used his gadgets to try and disable the mic, while Knuckles tried to take them on head-on.

But the Boyfriend and his crew were too strong. They had an army of mind-controlled citizens at their disposal, and Sonic and his friends were quickly overwhelmed. It seemed like all was lost until a figure appeared in the distance.

It was DJ Grooves, the famous penguin DJ from Dead Bird Studio. He had heard about the Boyfriend's plans and had come to lend a hand. He brought with him a giant boombox that he used to blast his own music, which broke the mind-control spell on Sonic's friends.

Together, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and DJ Grooves fought against the Boyfriend and his crew. They were able to destroy the Mind-Control Mic and break the spell on the citizens of Mobotropolis. Boyfriend and his crew were forced to flee, defeated.

As the sun began to set on Mobotropolis, Sonic and his friends breathed a sigh of relief. They had saved the city once again, thanks to the help of a new friend. DJ Grooves stuck around to celebrate with the group, and they all danced the night away to the beat of his music.