The Gru And The Stu

After defeating the Boyfriend from Friday Night Funkin, our heroes Mario and Luke Skywalker thought they could finally rest easy. However, their peace is short-lived when they discover a new threat to the galaxy: Gru, the notorious supervillain from Despicable Me.

Gru has teamed up with Wombat Stu, a powerful and elusive criminal mastermind from the wombat underworld, to take over the universe. Together, they plan to create an army of evil minions to do their bidding and bring chaos to all the planets in the galaxy.

Luke Skywalker and Mario are joined by their friends Princess Leia and Luigi, as well as a few new allies. They travel to different worlds, including the Mushroom Kingdom, Tatooine, and even the moon of Endor, to try to stop Gru and Wombat Stu.

Along the way, they encounter various obstacles, including an army of Minions, Gru's yellow pill-shaped henchmen, and other foes from both the Mario and Star Wars universes. However, they never give up, and their combined skills and determination prove to be a powerful force against evil.

The climactic battle takes place on Gru's home planet, where he has constructed a massive fortress to protect himself and his minions. The battle is fierce, and many heroes fall, but in the end, Luke and Mario are able to defeat Gru and Wombat Stu, saving the galaxy once again.

As the credits roll, we see the heroes celebrating their victory, dancing to the tune of "Gangnam Style" and eating pizza. And who knows what other challenges await them in the future?