Vemon Rampage

As the heroes were taking a break from their constant battles, strange reports began to surface of people being taken over by strange, black alien goo. At first, they dismissed it as just rumors or hoaxes, but as the reports increased in frequency, they knew they had to investigate.

Sonic, Spider-Man, and Batman joined forces to investigate the source of the strange alien goo. They discovered that it was none other than Venom, back from the dead and seeking revenge on Spider-Man for his previous defeats.

But Venom wasn't alone. He had brought with him an army of symbiotes, all of them hungry for a host to possess. The heroes were outnumbered and outmatched as the symbiotes continued to multiply, spreading across the city like a plague.

The situation grew dire as even some of the heroes themselves fell victim to the symbiotes. Sonic, Spider-Man, and Batman had to fight not only to save the innocent people of the city but also to save their own friends and allies from being consumed by the alien goo.

As the battle raged on, they were joined by some unexpected allies. Proto Man, Mighty the Armadillo, and Funky Kong showed up to lend their strength to the fight. With their combined efforts, they managed to defeat the symbiotes and finally put an end to Venom's plans.

But as they caught their breath and took in the destruction left in the wake of the battle, they couldn't help but wonder if there were other threats lurking out there in the vast expanse of the universe, waiting to strike when they least expected it.