Neo Plasma

Captain Fordo and his squad of clone troopers were still reeling from their encounter with Team Plasma. The villains had managed to slip away, but Fordo knew that they would be back. He assembled a team of some of the best clone troopers he could find, including Sergeant Sinker, Lieutenant Thire, and Captain Rex.

Their mission was to track down and capture the members of Team Plasma before they could cause any more damage. Fordo and his team traveled to a nearby planet where they had intel that the villains were hiding out.

As they landed on the planet, they were immediately met with resistance from Team Plasma. The villains had set up a series of traps and ambushes to take out the clone troopers. But Fordo and his team were not easily deterred.

They fought their way through the traps and ambushes, taking out any Team Plasma members that they came across. The clone troopers used their training and expertise to outmaneuver and outgun the villains.

Finally, they reached the heart of the Team Plasma base. Captain Fordo and his team burst in, guns blazing. They took out the remaining members of the villainous organization and secured the area.

As they were leaving the planet, Captain Fordo couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. They had successfully taken down one of the galaxy's most dangerous organizations. But he knew that there would always be more villains to face in the future, and he and his team would be ready for whatever came their way.