Pirates Of The Cosmos

The team of Jedi Knights Mario, Luigi, Shaak Ti, and Wombat Stu were on a mission to stop the notorious pirate Hondo Ohnaka from stealing valuable resources from a nearby planet. However, they soon found out that Hondo had hired a dangerous bounty hunter named Cad Bane to help him with his heist.

As the Jedi landed on the planet, they were immediately ambushed by a group of battle droids led by Cad Bane. The Jedi fought back with their lightsabers, but they were outnumbered and outgunned. Just when things were looking dire, the team was saved by an unexpected ally - none other than the former Sith Lord, Darth Maul.

Maul had been wandering the galaxy since his defeat at the hands of Obi-Wan Kenobi, seeking a new purpose. When he heard about the Jedi's mission to stop Hondo, he decided to join forces with them to take down his old rival.

Together, the team of Jedi and Maul fought against Hondo and his pirate crew, as well as Cad Bane and his droids. In the end, they were able to stop the theft and prevent the resources from falling into the wrong hands.

After the battle, Maul thanked the Jedi for letting him fight alongside them. Mario and Luigi were hesitant at first, given Maul's dark past, but Shaak Ti and Wombat Stu believed that he had truly turned a new leaf.

As they prepared to depart the planet, Maul suggested that they team up again in the future to take down other villains who threatened the galaxy. The Jedi were unsure about the idea, but they couldn't deny the power of having such a skilled fighter on their side. They agreed to consider his offer, and the team took off into the stars, ready for whatever challenges lay ahead.