Pong's Third Revenge

In a distant galaxy, Pong Krell had turned to the dark side of the Force and was leading an army of battle droids in a massive assault on the Jedi Order. The Jedi, overwhelmed by the sheer number of droids, were struggling to hold their ground.

Meanwhile, on a nearby planet, Mario, Luigi, Batman, Dan Hibiki, Wombat Stu, and Shaak Ti were on a mission to investigate rumors of a dark presence in the galaxy. They received a transmission from the Jedi Council, calling for their assistance.

The group quickly made their way to the planet where the battle was taking place, and joined the Jedi in the fight against the droids. They were able to push back the droids, but soon encountered Pong Krell himself.

Pong Krell proved to be a formidable opponent, using his lightsabers with deadly precision. But the group was determined to stop him, and they fought with all their might. However, they soon realized that Pong Krell had an advantage – he could predict their moves with his Force abilities.

Just when it seemed like all was lost, Shaak Ti came up with a plan. She suggested that they change up their fighting styles and attack from unexpected angles, throwing off Pong Krell's predictions. The group quickly adapted to her strategy, and were finally able to overwhelm Pong Krell, forcing him to retreat.

The group was hailed as heroes by the Jedi Order, and they all received medals of honor for their bravery in the face of such a dangerous opponent. From that day forward, they continued to fight against the forces of darkness, always ready to take on whatever challenges lay ahead.