Pure Darkseid

Darkseid, ruler of Apokolips, had set his sights on Earth. He planned to use the planet as a staging ground for his conquest of the entire universe. The Justice League tried to stop him, but they were no match for the power of Darkseid and his army of Parademons.

Desperate for help, Batman and the Justice League turned to Sonic and his allies for assistance. Sonic and his friends agreed to help and they set out to Apokolips to confront Darkseid and his forces.

Upon arriving on Apokolips, Sonic and his friends found themselves vastly outnumbered by Darkseid's army. But they were determined to stop the tyrant and save Earth from his wrath. With Sonic's speed, Batman's gadgets, and the combined strength of the Justice League, they managed to break through Darkseid's defenses and confront the ruler of Apokolips himself.

Darkseid was impressed by the heroes' tenacity and offered them a deal. If they were willing to help him conquer the universe, he would spare Earth and make them his generals. Sonic and his friends refused, knowing that Darkseid could never be trusted.

A massive battle ensued between the heroes and Darkseid's forces, with Sonic and Batman working together to take down the villainous ruler of Apokolips. In the end, Darkseid was defeated and his army was driven back. Sonic and his friends had saved Earth from certain doom once again.

As they returned home, Sonic and Batman agreed that they made a great team. They promised to keep in touch and to be there for each other whenever the world needed them. And so, Sonic and Batman went their separate ways, but the bond they had forged during their battle against Darkseid would never be broken.