Attack Of The Funkin'

In a galaxy far, far away, the Mushroom Kingdom is under attack by the Boyfriend from Friday Night Funkin, who has somehow obtained the power of the dark side of the Force. The Jedi council sends two of their best warriors, Mario and Luigi, to investigate and stop the evil force threatening the galaxy.

Meanwhile, the Rebel Alliance has intercepted a message from the Boyfriend, revealing his plan to team up with Bowser and conquer the entire galaxy. The Alliance recruits the help of the heroic plumber duo to take down the evil duo and their armies.

As they travel through the galaxy, Mario and Luigi encounter a group of smugglers, including none other than Han Solo himself. The group is joined by Princess Peach, who has also been targeted by the Boyfriend and Bowser.

In a climactic battle on the planet Tatooine, the group faces off against the Boyfriend and Bowser's army of Koopa Troopas and stormtroopers. As the battle rages on, the Boyfriend uses his powers to summon creatures from the Mario universe to fight for him, including Goombas and Koopa Paratroopas.

Just when it seems like all hope is lost, a mysterious figure arrives to save the day. It's none other than Sonic the Hedgehog, who has heard about the Boyfriend's plan and has come to help the heroes defeat him.

In the final battle, Mario and Luigi take on Bowser while Sonic faces off against the Boyfriend. The two engage in an epic lightsaber battle, with Sonic ultimately emerging victorious. The Boyfriend is defeated, and peace is restored to the galaxy.

As the heroes celebrate their victory, they hear rumors of a new threat rising in the galaxy, one that is even more powerful and dangerous than the Boyfriend and Bowser. Mario, Luigi, and Sonic join forces to prepare for their next battle, knowing that the fate of the galaxy is in their hands.