Attack Of The Wheel

our heroes - Mario, Luigi, Sonic, Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa, Po, and Batman - join forces once again, but this time they have a new ally, Wombat Stu! Their mission is to take down Big Wheel, the evil mastermind from the Spider-Man universe.

Luke Skywalker, sorry, I mean Dan Hibiki, has been training Batman and Wombat Stu in the ways of the Force to prepare them for their battle with Big Wheel. But it won't be easy - Big Wheel has a powerful army of robots at his command.

As the heroes make their way through Big Wheel's stronghold, they encounter some unexpected allies - the Minions, led by none other than Gru from Despicable Me! Gru had been captured by Big Wheel and forced to work for him, but with the help of our heroes, he is finally free.

Together, the team faces off against Big Wheel and his army of robots in an epic battle that spans the galaxy. But just when it seems like the heroes might be able to win, Big Wheel unleashes his ultimate weapon - a giant, mechanical spider.

With the odds stacked against them, the heroes are almost defeated. But then, Wombat Stu has an idea. Using his incredible strength, he grabs the spider and begins to spin it around, faster and faster. Sonic then jumps onto the spider and uses his super speed to create a tornado, sending the spider flying into space.

With Big Wheel defeated and his army destroyed, the heroes celebrate their victory. But the celebration is cut short when they receive a message from a mysterious figure - it's the Joker, and he has a new plan to take over the world!