MY COSTAR FEEDS ME WELL [+18]

tw: sexual content

---

Yao Shen's mind is too foggy to make sense of Xin Hulei's words at first.

"Ah, do you want to see it now?" Yao Shen asks, lowering his head in silent supplication. "We can just see where, uh, the mood takes us..."

He hopes Xin Hulei will drop the issue, but he feels one hand tightening on his hipbone, and then a light bite to the exposed verterba of his neck. "Show me now."

Yao Shen shivers when the line of heat of Xin Hulei's body disappears from his back, stepping out of the kitchen.

"I don't have my phone," Yao Shen says, patting down his body to illustrate its absence.

He hopes that will make Xin Hulei drop the issue, but moments later he disappears into a flurry of flames, only to reaper seconds later with Yao Shen's phone in hand.

"Here," he says, handing it over to Yao Shen, who unlocks it with his fingerprint like a man registering his digitals at a police station.

With a long suffering sigh, Yao Shen opens the excel file and hands the phone back to Xin Hulei. "Please keep in mind that I made this after you sent me dick picks. I was so horny that I almost brained myself on the bathroom sink trying to wash my hands."

Xin Hulei's half-amused smile disappears the longer he reads. He looks up from the phone and gives Yao Shen a long look from under his lashes. "This is...a very comprehensive list."

Yao Shen swallows dryly. In his defense, he's been a virgin too long -- he's making up for lost time.

"We don't need to do everything on it," Yao Shen says, painfully self-conscious now.

He lowers his head in embarrassment to stare down at his feet. Before he knows what's happening Xin Hulei has thrown his mobile to the sofa and is lifting him up under the thighs.

Yao Shen wraps his arms around Xin Hulei's neck, and his legs around his waist. "What are you doing?"

"Getting started on your very very long list," Xin Hulei says, nipping Yao Shen's bottom lip.

He carries Yao Shen like that all the way to the bedroom, and then drops him on the bed, making him bounce on the mattress.

Yao Shen's breath hitches as he watches Xin Hulei take off his tank top and throw it in the direction of Jincan's terrarium.

"Master, why has everything gone dark? Master?" Jincan protests, his voice tinny and muffled.

"Your Master is about to be really busy," Yao Shen says, chuckling when Jincan curses all ten generations of his ancestors.

Xin Hulei is getting started on removing Yao Shen's own tshirt when Heimao comes running into the room, hissing and spitting.

The noise startles Yao Shen who almost elbows Xin Hulei in the nose.

"What's gotten into him?" Yao Shen asks, confused by Heimao's sudden aggressiveness.

He has jumped up into the bed and is hissing with his spine arched at the two of them.

"That's right, Heimao, protect master," Jiancan says, still muffled by Xin Hulei's tank top.

"I don't think that's what he's doing," Xin Hulei says, picking up Heimao by the back of his neck like a misbehaving kitten.

Heimao goes still in his hold, although he keeps hissing. With his free hand, Xin Hulei picks up Jincan's terrarium, and takes both cat and caterpillar to the living room.