MY COSTAR FILLS ME UP [+18]

"You're not a little menace at all," he hisses into Yao Shen's ear, his hot cock like a brand dragging over Yao Shen's abdomen. "You've had your fun, now I'm going to make you regret it."

Yao Shen is almost shaking in anticipation. His pupils are completely overblown with desire, spilling into his irises like a toppled inkpot.

Xin Hulei slaps Yao Shen's fingers away from his hole and replaces them with his own, sinking down to the knuckle in a single movement, making Yao Shen's back come off the bed.

"Slutty," Xin Hulei says, pumping his fingers in and out slowly. "Your hole doesn't want to let go of me."

Yao Shen can only nod desperately, canting his hips up into Xin Hulei's fingers. He's too overwhelmed for anything else besides little mewling noises.

Xin Hulei removes his fingers and Yao Shen lets out a whine. It stuns him just how much more intense everything feels just by having Xin Hulei's fingers inside, instead of his own.

"I'm giving you what you want." Xin Hulei gives the side of Yao Shen's thigh a smack and then pulls away from between his legs.

He opens a drawer in his nightstand and squirts something clear into his palm. Yao Shen watches as he coats his hard cock in a liberal amount of lube, and then brings his wet fingers back to his hole, spreading it around perfunctorily.

Yao Shen is still so wet from the tongue fucking that they could have done without it.

Xin Hulei shoulders in between Yao Shen's legs, and Yao Shen lets them fall open around his arms, allowing himself to be pushed flat on his back, and pressed under Xin Hulei's weight.

He gasps when Xin Hulei fits the head of his cock to his tight hole. The gasp turns into a drawn out moan when he starts pushing in.

The stretch is inexorable, it makes Yao Shen's eyes roll back in his skull. He can feel each push as Xin Hulei carves a space for himself inside him, his coiling walls making way to accommodate all of him.

When he finally bottoms out, Xin Hulei lets out a strangled moan. His black hair falls in messy strands around his face, softening his features. His eyes are fixed on Yao Shen's face, drinking every minute change in his expression hungrily.

"Tight," he says through gritted teeth. He sucks in a shuddering breath and lowers his head to drop a kiss on Yao Shen's lips. His sweet kiss a counterpoint to the filthy grind of his hips that pushes Yao Shen up the bed.

Folded as he is over himself, Yao Shen can feel Xin Hulei's so deep inside him that he thinks it must be showing through the skin of his abdomen. A huge bump where his cockhead is lodged up inside him. The thought pulls a dirty moan from his lips.

He locks his ankles behind Xin Hulei's head. "How does my virgin hole feel?" Yao Shen asks, hoping he can tempt Xin Hulei into fucking him harder.

It works. Xin Hulei lets out a growl and snaps his hip harshly, driving his cock even deeper into Yao Shen. His hands come up around Yao Shen's waist, his thumbs meeting in the middle just above his belly button, as he moves him up and down the bed, fucking him on his cock instead of the other way around.

Yao Shen wraps a hand around the base of his cock to prevent himself from coming too soon. He feels like he's burning up. Any more heat and he'll combust.

"I took your virginity twice," Xin Hulei says, punctuating his words with a sharp thrust that makes Yao Shen's mouth fall open on a groan.

Yao Shen can't make sense of his words at first, until he remembers: they had sex in Fragrant Peony, and it was Yao Shen's first time back then too.