MY COSTAR SPANKS ME [+18]

tw: sexual content

---

Yao Shen melts into the kiss. He closes his eyes and lets himself savour Xin Hulei's warm lips, the touch of his roving hands when he lets go of his hand and pulls him fully into his lap.

The position is reminiscent of the one they were in during that dreadful photoshoot, but unlike then, now Yao Shen is free to touch Xin Hulei as he likes. No longer worried that his desire won't be welcomed.

Xin Hulei showered first and only put on a pair of shorts over his underwear, Yao Shen is only wearing the pair of borrowed boxer-briefs he gave him.

It doesn't take long for the kiss to grow heated, and soon Yao Shen is panting over Xin Hulei when he pulls him down onto the bed.

The heat under his skin makes Yao Shen dizzy, but he has enough presence of mind to pull away from Xin Hulei's lips and ask, "What are we doing?"

"Remember how I said you were a bad habit?" Xin Hulei asks, mouthing wetly at Yao Shen's exposed neck, making him shiver.

"I thought you were trying to quit," Yao Shen says, gasping when Xin Hulei bites down, the point of one of his sharp canines digging into the thin skin of his neck.

"Smoking can't kill me because I'm a demon." He slaps Yao Shen's ass, startling a surprised yelp out of him. "I'm betting that you can't either."

Like all the other times Xin Hulei makes a joke, he says it with a completely straight face. That results in Yao Shen being thrown into a fit of giggles that only a few more well-aimed slaps can quiet down.

His ass is smarting by the time his laughter finally subsides. He can't help letting out a pained whimper when Xin Hulei kneads his cheeks, digging into them like he wants to change their shape.

"Hurts?"

Yao Shen sticks out his lower lip and nods, going for dramatic.

"Good." Xin Hulei lands another smack across the bottom of his ass. "You look beautiful when you cry."

This is not the first time Xin Hulei has told him that, but all the same it sends a delicious shiver down Yao Shen's spine. Not the fact that Xin Hulei finds him attractive, lots of people do, but that he might make him cry just for the pleasure of seeing his tears.

Heimao once warned him that Xin Hulei would make him cry too.

Some tears are willingly spilled.

Xin Hulei pulls Yao Shen up his chest and then off onto the bed. Yao Shen doesn't know what he's going to do, until he feels long, dexterous fingers hook on the waistband of his underwear and pull it down under the curve of his ass.

Xin Hulei braces himself with his arms around Yao Shen's waist, and moments later, Yao Shen feels a soft kiss on the smarting skin of his ass.

"You're all red." His voice sounds as if he's very appreciative of his own handiwork.

Yao Shen squirms in place, raising his hips up against Xin Hulei's face. "Kiss it better."

Despite the boldness of his words, Yao Shen's cheeks are flaming. When the first dry touch of Xin Hulei's warm lips reaches his sensitised skin, he can't help letting out a gasp.

Xin Hulei holds him up by the hipbones, pulling his ass against his face. He drops increasingly wetter kisses on Yao Shen's reddened ass cheeks, smearing his lips and tongue across the smarting skin. Soothing the pain with tenderness.

Yao Shen grows hotter under his hungry mouth, his trapped cock dripping wetly against the fabric of his borrowed underwear, saturating the thin fabric and making a mess of the duvet.