MY COSTAR MAKES A MESS [+18]

tw: sexual content uwu

"What?" Yao Shen asks, his mind still reeling from the sudden loss.

Without a word, Xin Hulei tips him backwards on the bed, and holds one of his knees up towards his chest, spreading Yao Shen open under the scrutiny of his heated gaze.

He keeps stroking his cock with his free hand, his hungry eyes fixed on Yao Shen's own leaking cock and tight hole.

Yao Shen gasps when the first few hot drops hit his skin. A sprinkle at first, and then thick ropes that streak his heaving abdomen, cock, and thighs, in white.

"Why didn't you come in my mouth?" Yao Shen asks, running his fingers through the mess on his stomach.

He has a vivid recollection of that message and the photo of Xin Hulei's abdomen covered in cum -- and of his promise that the next load would be going inside Yao Shen.

Well, it's on him, which isn't really the same thing.

Yao Shen feels cheated of the filth he was promised.

He's about to lick his own fingers, and get the taste he was denied, when Xin Hulei's hand wraps around his wrist, stilling his movements.

"Not a good idea," he says, his words contradicting the hitch in his voice.

"Why not?" Yao Shen asks, tempted to ignore his warning and run the flat of his tongue over the side of his fingers in open defiance.

"It has the same effect as my blood," Xin Hulei says, still holding on to Yao Shen's wrist.

It takes a moment for his overwhelmed mind to make sense of what Xin Hulei is implying.

He remembers that Xin Hulei's blood is supposed to be aphrodisiac for ghosts, and apparently so is his cum...

"But I'm not a-" Yao Shen starts, and then shuts up.

Xin Hulei cups the side of his face. "I trust you, but I'm not sure I believe you." His touch is gentle and Yao Shen lists into it. "I don't want to find out if I'm wrong."

He doesn't want to lie to Xin Hulei, so he stays quiet.

Thinking back, Yao Shen did have that dream about the past in the brothel after drinking Xin Hulei's blood -- it's possible that the aphrodisiac properties were just less effective because Yao Shen is no longer a full-blown ghost.

Who knows what will happen if he ingests a larger quantity?

His already heated face grows even hotter at the thought. Yao Shen is already so overwhelmed, would the aphrodisiac effects even make a difference?

He gives his wet fingers a considering look.

"I don't think you want to find out either," Xin Hulei says, and pins Yao Shen's hands back onto the mattress. "Do you, Naughty Ghost?"

Yao Shen thrashes in his hold, unsure if he wants to break free or test Xin Hulei's supernatural strength. "That's just a display name."

Xin Hulei ignores him and lowers his head to lick a broad stripe over one of Yao Shen's's pebbled nipples, still holding him in place by the wrists.

"One item of your checklist down," Xin Hulei says, his breath ghosting over Yao Shen's wet nipple, making him squirm.

"Out of everything, you decided to start with face-fucking," Yao Shen says, arching his chest up into Xin Hulei's face, hoping he'll catch the drift and continue teasing his nipples.

Xin Hulei lets go of Yao Shen's wrists and slides down his torso, laving a trail with his tongue down his chest.

Yao Shen's hands fly to his head, tangling into the silky strands, making all of it come loose from the haphazard queue. A wet tongue dips inside his bellybutton and Yao Shen can't help the full-body laugh he lets out.