Prologue

Jennie Threw some of her trousers in her suitcase. She looked at her phone which was ringing , she picked up her phone .

"Yes lisa. I'm getting ready. Just an hour. Ok. Bye" she said on the call while she Didn't know someone was watching her from outside. 

"Looks like you are so excited  " , Jungkook, her brother said while leaning against the door. 

"Ofc I'm,  why? Are you jealous? " she rolled her eyes. And again opened a drawer and picked some of his socks.

"I'm not jealous why I'd be, but I think you should take your only brother with you" he said coming inside her room.

"Why do you wanna go with me just stay and drink milk" . Jennie folded her arms. 

"Ahhhh. U bitch" jungkook mumbled. 

"U jerk. What did you say?" she screams.

"No, I said you should take me because I'll take care of you," Jungkook said with a begging sound. 

"I Don't need a bodyguard like you so you can fuck off " jennie gives a sarcastic smile and putted her socks inside.

"But noona…." he held her arms.but jennie jerked out. He pouted and left.  After a while Msr jeon came laughing. 

"What happened to jungkook,  he is sitting down while pouting "

" mom just kook being kook,  Don't worry much " jennie gave her a smile.

"Do you need any help jen? Are you done" 

"No mom I'm done" 

Jennie also gets ready for her flight. She is going to New York to shop for her wedding. Actually it's not the only intention she is going to the USA. Not only New York city but she is also going  to Las Vegas to have fun with her friends before her wedding. Before she got committed to someone else . She has been planning for this for so long. When she will break some of her family's rules. She has always been a good and polite girl Even though she is a bad bitch. She grew up in a rich but also modest and decent family . She can be dating someone but she always spent most of her time in education and her career and when her parents asked her if she is ready to get married or not she agreed . Because she is tired of her boring life . Before getting married she decided to do some extra fun together abroad. Thankfully she has her close friends Jimin rosé and Lisa for her to join and agree with anything she planned. Jimin and Rosé started dating after they graduated from university. Their cute chemistry is also the reason why Jennie wants someone in her life like this. Although Lisa dated a guy but broke up after some months because of her studies .

"U arrived finally," rosé said annoying running towards to her

"It's all because  of my annoying brother , he was nagging me because he wanted to come with us, " jennie said while hugging rosé clingily.

"Lol you know what I think he wants to be with us because  of Lisa" Jimin said teasingly looking at Lisa .

"I know he secretly has a crush on my bestie" Jennie chuckled and put her chin on Lisa's shoulder.

"Let's go guys or we will be late" Lisa blushed . That's true they both like each other . Jungkook always admires Lisa like no one did . Lisa fell for him for how cute he is but they never mentioned it in front of each other out of nervousness.

After almost 15 hours they went to the hotel in New York they booked yesterday . They arrived in their rooms after freshening up. They are all seated together in Jennie and Lisa’s sharing room.

"So what's the plan guys? We have 3 days in our hands" Lisa asked them almost jumping in excitement. She is always the hype one. 

"I just wanna leave my best life in these 3 days guys " jennie smiled and looked at them .

"You guys forget we've 2 days in our hand only , not 3 days . What about today?? Today was spent on the air, " Jimin said, crossing his arms and leaning against the couch.

"Oh yes now what are we gonna do girls??" rosè looked at them.  She is leaning against Jimin's arms.

"All up to you jennie. You're the only genius among us, "Lisa looked at Jennie who was texting on her phone.  She looked at them and put back the phone on the side of her bed.

"Look, I already made a plan, guys."Jennie smirked a bit. 

Jennie explained everything to them. 

She already planned everything since they decided to have fun.  She is always like this.  Pre -planned.  She asked for help from one of her friends in the USA she has known for a long time.

"Wow I'm really more excited than ahhhh" Rosé screamed in excitement. 

"We all are excited," Lisa laughed at rosè who was rolling in excitement over jimin.

"Jennie is more excited I think because it will be her first time doing something crazy like this, " Jimin said .

"Ofc I'll be mr. Shorty, " Jennie said laughing 

"Taller than you all," Jimin pouted.

"Now Let's go to sleep, I'm really tired" Lisa yawns. 

Then all left for their rooms. Jimin and Rosé in one room and Jennie Lisa in one. 

"Jennie, I wonder if you love your fiance?? U Didn't even meet with him yet " Lisa asked Jennie who was scrolling her phone while sitting on the couch. Lisa is sitting on the bed.

"I Don't know. U know I have never fallen for someone. Saved myself for my husband. It's my parents' decision so it must have been good, "Jennie smiled. 

"Your really good girl jennie. "Lisa laughed