Twelve - Last Night

"Your gazes, I can feel how they are so desperate to fuck me again, aren't they"
Taehyung looked at her widened eyes. She was smirking.
The next move was unexpected for him. She puts her lips on his lips. She leaned forward depending on his lips . Taehyung can feel her weight thru his lips but he didn't kiss her back instead he holds her arms to balance her tiny body to move back.
It won't take him to understand she passed out when her active lips come to a stop. He slowly laid her down on the bed . But no longer soon she suddenly sits up and throws up .
"Oh shit jen are you okay?" Taehyung rubbed her back slowly . He again made her lean back . Still her eyes were closed.
He slowly pulled Jennie's dress down, disclosing her perfect body with only her undergarments.
He pulled out his T-shirt as well. He cleaned up the mess she made just a while ago and cleaned her as well and made her wear his T-shirt and finally threw himself on the bed beside her , who was looking like a cute sleeping bear .

Taehyung laughed at Jennie who was looking down out of embarrassment.
"I'm sorry" she mumbled.
"Sorry?" Taehyung stopped laughing and looked at her.
"You had to clean my mess and stuff and" before she could continue Taehyung shuts her up with his long pointed finger on her lips. Jennie looked at him blinking. He smiled.
" Anything I can do for you Jennie, it will be a honour for me"
Jennie smiled back " and why is that so?"
"Umm because you're my.... Sis-in-law" he chuckled. His answer dropped Jennie's expression and she just smiled slightly and nodded.
"Well please fresh up I ordered breakfast and hangover soup for you"
"Okay"
She got up and went to the bathroom. Taehyung pulled out his phone from charging and put Jennie's one instead.
Soon Jennie came out with her before outfit white knitwear Chanel sweater and black low rise baggy jeans. While Rubbing her hair against the towel Jennie came out . Taehyung half opened his eyes looking at her how beautiful she is even barefaced.

She was totally barefaced. Her flawless and glossy skin was reflected by the sunlight on her face hitting from the big window of the room. Jennie looked at Taehyung and he quickly scratched his cheeks and looked down on his phone.
Jennie's eyes went to Taehyung who was sitting on the couch shirtless. His abs were perfect for any girl . Who can't help but fall for this abs .
"Oh here your T-shirt" Jennie shot him the T shirt and turned around biting her lips. Taehyung pulled his T-shirt on.
The room was filled with awkward silence until Taehyung's state.
"Here's our breakfast, come on let's eat" Jennie looked at the breakfast tray that just arrived a while ago when she was showering.
She sat beside Taehyung and looked at him
"Where's my phone?" Taehyung handed her her phone after pulling it out from the charger at the corner of the couch where they were sitting. The only double couch in this whole room for two people.
Jennie took the bread with omelette on it and gave it a bite while turning on her phone .

Just after turning on the phone, several notifications started to pop up on her phone . The room filled with the sound of her phone. Taehyung looked at him chuckling.
"You seem like a celebrity," he mumbled while chewing his bread.
"No it's because this phone was turned off"
Jennie checked the notifications of her missed call first .

4 missed calls from lis
7 missed calls from Namjoon
5 missed calls from mum
2 missed calls from kookie
3 missed calls from +82 XX XXXX YYYY

Jennie called on the number and just by the second Taehyung's phone started ringing. She looked at his phone screen who was just sitting beside him , she could clearly see the view .
"Jen💗" . Jennie was a bit taken back after seeing her contact name.
Taehyung looked at Jennie , they made eye contact.
"You called me?" Taehyung tilted his head, hiding his phone.
"Oh was just checking whose number it was" she pretended she saw nothing, making Taehyung sigh in relief. Jennie smirks a bit looking at her phone.

She opened his iChat.
"Oh gosh Lisa send a lot of texts"

[Lisa

Where are you Jen

You're mom called me asking after you

I lied that your with me

Namjoon oppa asked too

Where the fuck are you

Your not answering me

Answer the call

Are you okay???

Jennie

Jeon jennie

Soon Mrs. Kim

Fuck]

Jennie chuckled down , it's what she always does. Saves her from worst situations. Always there for her. She is the type of person who doesn't usually ask help because of shyness but Lisa is therefore always willing to help her no matter what happens. And curse her later on as all best friends do.

Jennie replied ..

[ Jennie
I'm okay, Lis . Don't worry .

Lisa
O

h gosh you there ?

Jennie
Yea

Lisa
I

thought you died 🙄

Jennie
I can't until u got married

Lisa
Yea true

Jennie
With my brother 😆

Lisa
😑. ]

Jennie got up.
"I need to go now I guess" but Taehyung pulled her down again.
"Wait first, finish off this hangover soup" he handed her the bowl. Jennie smiles slightly and finishes eating the soup .
"Taehyung please drove me to my house"
Taehyung nodded.

"Where you were bitch" Lisa said, rolling her eyes leaning on the couch in Jennie's room . Jennie is sitting on her bed facing her.
"I was. I was with someone" Jennie looked down with an uneasy expression.
"Wait, don't tell me you and Namjoon-" Lisa sat straight with a shocked expression.
"No. Namjoon isn't like that" Jennie said in frown .
Lisa blinked twice " what do you mean".
Jennie again looked down , tears were falling from her eyes to cheeks.
"Wait what happened Jennie told me" she shifted herself besides Jennie hugging her. Jennie couldn't stop but hugged her back tightly. Socking her shoulder. Lisa tried to sympathise with her. She pulled her out from the hug and wiped her tears with her palm.
"I'm not virgin anymore"
"What-" Lisa couldn't stop but got totally flabbergasted by her words .
"And it's not last night but when we were in las Vegas"
"Huh??" Lisa became bereft of speech.
She knows Jennie won't joke about such a serious thing. She never liked to joke about this type of thing. So she believed her words.
Jennie told her what exactly happened that night.
Lisa wasn't expecting that from her .
She never could even imagine she would do something like this. The girl who never dated anyone to save herself for her future just wasted her first night in a one night stand. Without her knowing.
"But what was the problem now?" she asked because the most important part Jennie missed to tell her was about Taehyung.
"The biggest problem is-?
"Yes?"
"It was Taehyung, my brother-in-law . Who I spend my night with".

(I'm sorry for so late update but enjoy....)